PDA

View Full Version : Why no fishing news from Idaho?

krazybob
03-28-2007, 11:03 AM
I see many posts from Nevada and Calif, but very, very few from my great fishing state of Idaho, especially the southwestern part. I know I'm not the only Idaho resident, and having moved here from Nothern Nevada only a year ago, I'm certainly all ears learning more about where and what to fish in my area. I'm learning quite a bit from some of the local fishermen from my town of Mtn. Home, mostly about C J Strike and Anderson Ranch. If there are others that live around my area, I'd sure like to pic your brains a little ;D
Krazybob

sunracer1957
03-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Krazybob

You might try and send a PM or two to Metalmouth he's in your neck of the woods and might know a thing or two about fishing??

krazybob
03-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Krazybob

You might try and send a PM or two to Metalmouth he's in your neck of the woods and might know a thing or two about fishing??

Ya know Rodney, he just might ::) I forgot that he lived around here, but I think on the eastern edge of the state where they don't have much water to wet a line in ;D

Mickey_Thomas
03-28-2007, 06:03 PM
I forgot that he lived around here, but I think on the eastern edge of the state where they don't have much water to wet a line in
So that's why he only fishes 5 out of 7 days a week ;)