PDA

View Full Version : Pardee opener

CAL916BEAR
02-13-2015, 09:03 PM
Well the day started out interesting as I got pulled over by a sheriff for no apparent reason literally at the gate to the lake. Checked ALL 3 of our I.D.s??? And of course sent us on our way no harm done I guess. Made it to our spot at 0715 caught one off powerworm off the island then moved into a corner where they were schooled up all day. We caught 11 more between 3 of us there, mainly using powerworms and a couple off of various lures. Walked around a bit after that and found a few in a random cove to finish out our limits. It was a great day in all despite the morning mishap. I finally got my first fish of 2015 after 6 skunks to start the year. The fish were everywhere just seemed spooked and really made you work for a bite. The ticket seemed to be powerworms real close to shore and patience.(patiently watching dozens swim right by your bait several times before actually biting) and boy was it HOT!!! Got a nice sunburn to go with my stringer... fair trade I guess haha
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/13/328c8fcd985fb8ee12aee6092c3be2a0.jpg(thats all 3 of our limits btw)

RideNfish
02-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Good job! Nice to see a decent report out of there on an opener. Hasn't happened for awhile.