PDA

View Full Version : PM storage box, how to empty?

Mickey_Thomas
02-20-2007, 05:46 PM
I've got way to much in my storage, how can I delete the whole thing without doing it one by one? Is there a key I"m missing ::)

SuperDave
02-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Yep, there is a "check all" box at the very bottom.

Mickey_Thomas
02-21-2007, 06:15 AM
I checked the "check all" box, then I deleted one message, how do you delete them all is the question :-/

metalmouth
02-21-2007, 08:57 AM
That's how it works, check the check all and hit delete. You must have had some other box checked. Wow I've got 340 in my in box. Maybe I should do some house cleaning as well.

drstressor
02-21-2007, 09:10 AM
Jeez Mickey, computers certainly confuse and befuddle you. ;D

You can can put a check in the box after each individual message that you want to delete and then click the delete button to remove just those messages. As these guys are trying so hard to get you to understand, if you click the "check all" button, it should put a check after all of your messages. By clicking delete, you should remove all of them.

If a check doesn't appear after all of your messages when you click the "check all" button, it means that your computer is broken. Go out and buy a new one. ;) ;D

Mickey_Thomas
02-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Gee, I just checked my storage box and they were all gone ;D ;D I guess it lagged a bit but did the job. That was close, I was shopping for a new computer ;)