PDA

View Full Version : Hello

waltc
02-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Not new to fishing, been there since the age of 2, 68 now. I do not have a handle on fishing. Got a clue! All of you guys rock and I never stop learning. I have some things to offer and a bunch to learn. Living in Grass Valley, Calif. and friend of the Yuba River. Pyramid Lake is awesome. Sometimes kicks my butt and others priceless. But it is a win win. I learn so much from all of you. Thank you.

salmonid
02-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Not new to fishing, been there since the age of 2, 68 now. I do not have a handle on fishing. Got a clue! All of you guys rock and I never stop learning. I have some things to offer and a bunch to learn. Living in Grass Valley, Calif. and friend of the Yuba River. Pyramid Lake is awesome. Sometimes kicks my butt and others priceless. But it is a win win. I learn so much from all of you. Thank you.

+1 on that walt!

So many fisheries to consider in this state that it's great we can learn from each other.

Welcome to the sniffer,

CAL.NDN
02-23-2015, 06:15 PM
Wellcome glad you joined the party.

Captain Compassion
02-23-2015, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the Sniffer Walt. Lots of places to fish. Lots to learn and beautiful places to see. Glad you could join us on our journeys.

CC

drinkinbuddy
02-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the board, this is the place to be. I have frequented other boards and this one is it for me. Great bunch of guys here. Myself I work always durring the best fishing times it seems but I wouldn't hesitate to go fishing with most everyone on this forum. Good times for all and they know how to fish! Good luck in future and make some friends! Don/ Drinkinbuddy

waltc
02-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Welcome to the board, this is the place to be. I have frequented other boards and this one is it for me. Great bunch of guys here. Myself I work always durring the best fishing times it seems but I wouldn't hesitate to go fishing with most everyone on this forum. Good times for all and they know how to fish! Good luck in future and make some friends! Don/ Drinkinbuddy

Thanks to all. Doing my rain dance. Bring some rain here.

sja
02-25-2015, 04:12 PM
Welcome aboard Walt. Nice country up there! My folks live in Lake Wildwood.... try and get up to your neck of the woods often.