PDA

View Full Version : Lake Natoma 1 MAR 15

Mr. Mister
03-01-2015, 04:40 PM
My buddy Nate and I went out looking for a big trout today but only managed to hit the bottom once with my prop and snag a few lures.

No one was catching anything be it from boats kayaks or on the beach.

Did have one A$$-Hole paddle boarder cruse right into our 4 rod line set. He just lifted the lines over his head and kept on going about his way.

I like to kayak and canoe-I own 4 kayaks and 2 canoes-but man I hate some paddlers...they are beyond rude.

Meet some nice paddlers too so don't want to paint with too broad of a brush.

Nice day to be on the water that's for sure.

TroutLife
03-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Haha, urban trout fishing! I would go crazy if someone touched my lines like that. I get mad when people drive there boat within 100' of me while I'm trolling.... Haha

LURKER916
03-01-2015, 05:20 PM
paddle boarders are a different sort......:angry:

onenate7
03-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Fun day today Steve. We will get blood on that boat very very soon.

Lifted
03-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Haha, urban trout fishing! I would go crazy if someone touched my lines like that. I get mad when people drive there boat within 100' of me while I'm trolling.... Haha

The worst I've experience has been at Donner. Had a paddle boarder go under our lines, the guy that took the cake was on a rental jet ski. I guess since we were going slow he thought it was ok to come within a stone throw's distance multiple times. It always like the people who most need to get a clue are the ones that never will.

TroutLife
03-01-2015, 08:30 PM
The worst I've experience has been at Donner. Had a paddle boarder go under our lines, the guy that took the cake was on a rental jet ski. I guess since we were going slow he thought it was ok to come within a stone throw's distance multiple times. It always like the people who most need to get a clue are the ones that never will.
They will when they get hooked or something

8theworm
03-02-2015, 07:45 AM
I have fished natoma for 25 years and for some reason the paddlers and kayaks think they own this lake, most of them just look at me in discussed ?
As for the fishing I call it the lake of ten thousand cast's , that's usually what it takes to catch a fish there.
Last year was one of my best out there, on one trip I got three fish over 5lbs

stefanoflo
03-02-2015, 07:57 AM
My buddy Nate and I went out looking for a big trout today but only managed to hit the bottom once with my prop and snag a few lures.

No one was catching anything be it from boats kayaks or on the beach.

Did have one A$$-Hole paddle boarder cruse right into our 4 rod line set. He just lifted the lines over his head and kept on going about his way.

I like to kayak and canoe-I own 4 kayaks and 2 canoes-but man I hate some paddlers...they are beyond rude.

Meet some nice paddlers too so don't want to paint with too broad of a brush.

Nice day to be on the water that's for sure.

In my book of Italian verbs
You Toucha my Line ,I hook youra finger and you get mine in your A**

patientfisher420
03-06-2015, 10:21 PM
they are definitely in there, i tried natomas for my first time the other week and landed an 8 pounder.

fat fish
03-06-2015, 10:25 PM
In my book of Italian verbs
You Toucha my Line ,I hook youra finger and you get mine in your A**

Why would you want to put your finger there??? LOL

TroutLife
03-07-2015, 02:16 AM
Why would you want to put your finger there??? LOL
Hahaha[emoji121]

CDK
03-07-2015, 06:44 AM
How do you launch ?