PDA

View Full Version : My crazy idea

SuperDave
09-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Deb and Richard,

I read some bizzare ideas here occassionally so I thought it would be fair game to list a couple of my own.

The first idea is one I have experience with from another forum. In my profile, it lists all the threads I've ever posted in and includes a link. Our current "notification" list would be similiar if it included a link to the thread.

The second idea would be something like "favorites" on the internet where we could store a link to a really good thread that we would like to come back to at future dates for reference.

metalmouth
09-11-2006, 12:18 PM
The second idea would be something like "favorites" on the internet where we could store a link to a really good thread that we would like to come back to at future dates for reference.

I have a heading in My Documents, titled FS Links. It allows me to store links to any useful thread I have ever read. It is also what I used to build the FAQ threads at the top of the Salmon and Salt Water Boards.

SuperDave
09-11-2006, 12:25 PM
But you cut and paste these manually, correct?

metalmouth
09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Yup, the same as placing any link in any post. :)

MB_Kevin
09-13-2006, 07:40 PM

I have a MY Favorites spot on the top the board. I put one in there. I dont remember how i did it but the tread is in there if I click on it on the top.

Might want to check that out. ;)

MB_Kevin
09-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh, When you are on a thread you like just click add to favorites on the top of the thread and it puts it in your favorites to go back to later ;)

AllFishNoWork
09-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Create a "Fishsniffer" folder in your favorites and put it there.

DragonSlayer
09-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Create a "Fishsniffer" folder in your favorites and put it there.
Thats what i do ......... not really getting # 2 ....... you know how to use folders right Dave ???