PDA

View Full Version : Passwords

fish_4_alivin
07-13-2006, 07:22 PM
My password I created will not work! I want to change my profile and add a signature but the forgot my password thing only comes up as an error to my e-mail adress. I have created two accounts with the same password and they both don't work. I created the second account then imediatly tried to change some stuff and it said I had the wrong password like two minutes later! wtf! >:(

drstressor
07-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Send a PM or an e-mail to Steelhead. The admins are the only ones who can help you with password problems.

If you tried to set up 2 different user names using the same e-mail address, I'm not surprised that you can't modify either profile. You're not supposed to have multiple "accounts".

fish_4_alivin
07-24-2006, 08:07 PM
They were different e-mail accounts

drstressor
07-24-2006, 10:04 PM
But if you used the same user name, there's your problem.

From what I've been able to learn about the software, the admins can't actually see or change passwords for users. *That function is built into the software. *So your only option may be to have them delete both of your accounts and start over again. Or else just use the account that seems to be working for you.

FS Marketing
08-23-2006, 09:44 AM
But if you used the same user name, there's your problem.

From what I've been able to learn about the software, the admins can't actually see or change passwords for users.

Actually Admin can't see the password but CAN change the password. There is a glitch in this program re: the change password function that is being re-written, but that release of the software isn't out quite yet. When it is out we will obviously be updating (I HATE UPDATES)... In the meantime: if you are having problems with passwords, email deborah@fishsniffer.com with your USR NAME and DESIRED PASSWORD (otherwise I have to make one up for you and then you won't like it and you'll still want to change it and then I have to do it again and again.....) This request MUST come from the email of record. No others will be acknowledged...

Deborah

AllFishNoWork
08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Thanks Deborah!