PDA

View Full Version : Auction Idea's

PlugROCKSTAR
08-07-2006, 08:02 AM
I have a few items that i need to post up for BiteMeII Acution Part II. I need ideas how to keep it clean as far as tracking the current highest bidder. The first one was a mess and very time consuming and confusing at times.

Please note: Items that were donated by our generous Fish Sniffer Members. Those items will remain on the Fish Sniffer for Auction. It will not be posted anywhere else. I have (2) professional guided Salmon/Steelhead Trip that will be going up for auction

Richard is it possible to have an interface, like the auction i have that is currently active on another forum i belong too?

Thank You All,

Carlo

Steelhead
08-07-2006, 08:39 AM
PM me the address and I will check it out

PlugROCKSTAR
08-07-2006, 08:42 AM

PM sent and here's the link below just in case. Thanks Richard.

http://www.stripersonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb_547C/auction.pl?category=tackle

iron-man
08-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Sent some folding green stuff to the B M 2 address in Nevada some time back. For the new auction I would like to donate a dozen Rebel lures for stripers. Some are new in orig box some are new no box, some might be slightly used. Contact me, by p m and tell me where to mail them. You can make the decision on quality.My wife went through a live donor liver transplant 1 1/2 years ago, and has had some continuing complications, so I can relate to some of the things Ken and his family are going through.I exchanged E mail with ken some time back regarding his condition.From the replies that I've read recently he certainly is a tower of strenght.God works in strange ways, so keep the faith.Hope this helps. iron-man

PlugROCKSTAR
08-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Sent some folding green stuff to the B M 2 address in Nevada some time back. For the new auction I would like to donate a dozen Rebel lures for stripers. Some are new in orig box some are new no box, some might be slightly used. Contact me, by p m and tell me where to mail them. You can make the decision on quality.My wife went through a live donor liver transplant 1 1/2 years ago, and has had some continuing complications, so I can relate to some of the things Ken and his family are going through.I exchanged E mail with ken some time back regarding his condition.From the replies that I've read recently he certainly is a tower of strenght.God works in strange ways, so keep the faith.Hope this helps. iron-man

Iron-Man. Always liked that name. Thank You. Please check your PM.

iron-man
08-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Carlo, got you address and will either mail them or might bring them up.A long time ago I went fishing with a friend for ocean salmon up north (Cresant City) and boy did I ever feed the fish. I thik that we caught 1 that day. The next morning I wasn't going for two in a row(feeding the fish) so he and his wife went out. I (and my son) stayed on the coast and went sightseeing, we took along a two way radio. So, when he and his wife were coming back in he called me on the radio. Since I taught welding he thought that iron-man would be a good name for me.I think that he really chose that name because of my week stomach and the thrill he had watching me bent over the side of the boat that morning. I do believe that was the last time Iv'e been on the ocean, about 20 years ago.Who said old farts don't learn with age?Carlo I'm going to include in with the lures a large spinning reel. I bought it a long time ago and used it once. I listened to a salesman and spent a lot of money on something that I didn't need and didn't use. Oh yeah p.m. me your phone number so if I decide to take a trip north we can arange a meet and have a brew. good luck . iron-man

PlugROCKSTAR
08-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Carlo, got you address and will either mail them or might bring them up.A long time ago I went fishing with a friend for ocean salmon up north (Cresant City) and boy did I ever feed the fish. I thik that we caught 1 that day. The next morning I wasn't going for two in a row(feeding the fish) so he and his wife went out. I (and my son) stayed on the coast and went sightseeing, we took along a two way radio. So, when he and his wife were coming back in he called me on the radio. Since I taught welding he thought that iron-man would be a good name for me.I think that he really chose that name because of my week stomach and the thrill he had watching me bent over the side of the boat that morning. I do believe that was the last time Iv'e been on the ocean, about 20 years ago.Who said old farts don't learn with age?Carlo I'm going to include in with the lures a large spinning reel. I bought it a long time ago and used it once. I listened to a salesman and spent a lot of money on something that I didn't need and didn't use. Oh yeah p.m. me your phone number so if I decide to take a trip north we can arange a meet and have a brew. good luck . iron-man

I was called Iroman by my friends when i got into a big wreck at the X-Games Qualifying Rounds in 1998. Broke my wrist and elbow and had to have (2) 2x2" Titanium Plate on my wrist.

PlugROCKSTAR
08-11-2006, 11:44 PM

any updates on this Richard? Thanks

PlugROCKSTAR
08-14-2006, 09:34 AM
TTT [smiley=smiley_up.gif]

Steelhead
08-21-2006, 07:30 AM
I really messed this one up and Carlo I apologize. I've made mistakes from time to time and I'm sure I will make a few in the future.

It can be difficult to balance what rules it takes to keep 7500 people talking civily and dealing with the day to day decisions in the "gray areas". I made a very bad call.

Use the auction from the east coast striper board.

We are not going to accept the responsibilities of managing an auction on this site.

Again I apologize.