PDA

View Full Version : Southbay Try Sunday

MoMoney
03-09-2015, 06:04 AM
Mike,Ryan and I launched at SL at 6am to give it a try.We ran across the bay (in the dark)and were fishing at OP around 7:15 or so.We only managed 1 shaker striper and 2 shaker halibuts.We gave the shoal a try but the water was very murky there and we also tried a bit at the ARW.Flat calm conditions and T-shirt weather.We gave it an honest effort but just wasn't our day.

brokea--boater
03-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Good effort MM, its just the start of spring and you'll find'em next time. thanks for the post, it helps everyone,,,gregg

untalan1
03-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Mike,Ryan and I launched at SL at 6am to give it a try.We ran across the bay (in the dark)and were fishing at OP around 7:15 or so.We only managed 1 shaker striper and 2 shaker halibuts.We gave the shoal a try but the water was very murky there and we also tried a bit at the ARW.Flat calm conditions and T-shirt weather.We gave it an honest effort but just wasn't our day.Good try , beats sitting on the couch I guess sat brought out quite a few fishermen , hope to get a new wave of fish coming in on this weeks tide.Heading out weds. will report our results.Efren

Fish_For_It
03-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the report. Even if it wasn't a good "catching" day, I am sure being out there in those conditions were pretty cool. Your turn in coming.

salmonid
03-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Next time, Mo'!