PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Hunting Forums...

Cal_Kellogg
12-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Hello Everybody,

In the latest issue of the Fish Sniffer Magazine, we published a 12 page insert, titled The Hunting Journal...That's right, we are now officially in the hunting business...If you want to talk hunting or hunting related issues such as tag deadlines, gear, guns, optics or whatever, this is the place...Enjoy it....I look forward to talking hunting with with all of you!

Cal Kellogg
Hunting Journal Editor

xxxxxx
12-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Getting ready to make some Venison Jerky as I type this.

Reel Fun

beachrat9
12-15-2009, 02:25 PM
this is great. ive been looking for a california hunting forum. didnt know that i already belonged to one!
Im from back east and am interested in hunting some cali big game. Boy, things sure are different (frustratingly complex) here compared to michigan. well, I hope that this board takes off in popularity. im sure ill be posting and asking many questions in the future. beachrat out

redmt
12-17-2009, 03:08 AM
As I sit here looking out my home office window , I'm looking down on a herd of about 50 or so Elk. Can't shoot them but never the less ,,,,,,, Something that tasty shouldn't hang out so close . It's just not fair.

oldfisherman
12-20-2009, 11:51 AM
I like this concept. I have not hunted for a couple years now since I no longer have the 3.5 sections to hunt that I did. I do really enjoy boar hunting and certainly deer as well.

Big_Time
02-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Looks like it will be nice to have the fish and hunting.

Lumpy
03-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Sweeeet, look forward to reading it!!
God Bless

larryp7639
05-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

outdoordude
07-05-2010, 07:15 PM
larry newbies alway welcome. good idea Cal alway fun to talk huntin and fishn. I pretty much archery hunt when possible, like to chase the ducks and pheasant and all the big game I can afford.