PDA

View Full Version : Amador Today

BIG FIN
03-13-2015, 01:19 PM
For those of you hitting the tournament tomorrow heres a post from today , spent 4 hours there got 2 fish missed one that slammed it four feet from shore saw the silver flash and it was gone , both fish were taken before 10 am then it just kinda died musta been friday the 13th or something!!! Still not superstitious even took a banana and ate it there . Musta been 25-30 boats today though gearing up for tomorrow they seemed to be doing pretty well on rapalas every time one came by the dam they hooked up on the turn , both of mine were on hot steel today , Here are some pics of the fish and finished product as well as some water shots most of the debris stayed in the corners today.Good luck Tomorrow Tightlines BF:banana:

Starscream
03-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Ugh i hope that debris there all goes to one corner

BIG FIN
03-13-2015, 06:30 PM
Ugh i hope that debris there all goes to one corner

Yeah hopefully it will thats the first day I seen it stay so thats a good sign , I was on the first point spillway side of dam like I said it died at 10 am at 11am I saw big ol mister bass following a snake it was pretty cool but then I remebered how much trout hate the bass and wondered if that was the reason or they just went deeper seemed like all the boats were centered in middle of the lake so it could have been good there , if you do try the dam just remember its very chocolate there did see one taken there right where the debris field ends . TIGHTLINES bf