PDA

View Full Version : pyramid 3-20

okie
03-19-2015, 06:47 PM
gonna try it again tomorrow with hooks, may try something different for a change
if the special lure dont work. we'll let you know how it went.
be safe

salmonid
03-19-2015, 06:53 PM
Seems like a pre-report?

Good luck okie! Will you bring that bomber?

okie
03-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Seems like a pre-report?

Good luck okie! Will you bring that bomber?

dont leave home without it anymore, i can already feel a fish hitting it.
be safe

salmonid
03-19-2015, 07:05 PM
Ha!

:like:

dont leave home without it anymore, i can already feel a fish hitting it.
be safe

TroutLife
03-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Those bombers sure are a tough, inexpensive fish catching lure!

Sutter Creek
03-19-2015, 08:53 PM
Go get em!

okie
03-20-2015, 03:01 PM
hit pmid with hooks, payback for last week. 1 hit, he caught a beautiful 19". only saw about 4
other fish caught, 3 by fly guys, and 1 by another boat. didnt see that many on the finder,
special lure, bomber, blk/purple apex, u20. don caught his on an apex he painted. on the waqter
4 hours. so next week i'm gonna hit the bank again.
be safe

Captain Compassion
03-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Gotta keep on trying. Next time. Bill did you happen to notice if any folks were camping on Pelican Beach.

CC

okie
03-20-2015, 05:16 PM
Gotta keep on trying. Next time. Bill did you happen to notice if any folks were camping on Pelican Beach.

CC

there were a couple of rv's and what looked like 1 small tent down close to the beach. all the apparent preps
are way back from the water. we did see a couple of guys fishing from the boat ramp for a few minutes.

be safe

Captain Compassion
03-20-2015, 05:39 PM
there were a couple of rv's and what looked like 1 small tent down close to the beach. all the apparent preps
are way back from the water. we did see a couple of guys fishing from the boat ramp for a few minutes.

Thanks for the info Hooks and Okie. Things will get nuttier and nuttier as we go into April. May be time to get my waders out. I'm kind of interested in trying the Windless side of Pelican Point.

CC

okie
03-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the info Hooks and Okie. Things will get nuttier and nuttier as we go into April. May be time to get my waders out. I'm kind of interested in trying the Windless side of Pelican Point.

CC

thinkin of trying to spincast a fly at pelican next week and the bomber by the tufa rocks, i'll be on
my best behavior, if i catch a fish and the fly guys dont, i'll offer it to them or ask them if they'd
like to reel it in, you know, just to see how it feels.
be safe

Captain Compassion
03-20-2015, 06:14 PM
thinkin of trying to spincast a fly at pelican next week and the bomber by the tufa rocks, i'll be on
my best behavior, if i catch a fish and the fly guys dont, i'll offer it to them or ask them if they'd
like to reel it in, you know, just to see how it feels.
be safe

Glad to see you are working on your people skills. :grin: You will be the most popular guy on the beach in no time. http://www.animated-gifs.eu/love-hearts-1/0006.gif

CC