PDA

View Full Version : I am doing a Junior Achievement Fundraiser

acousticrain
02-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi my fellow fishermen and fisherwomen,
I just wanted to let yall know that I am doing a Fundraiser through my job at Wells Fargo and I am looking for supporters who are interested in donating any amount to this cause that I care deeply about:

JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT BOWL-A-THON!

I am participating in Junior Achievement's Bowl-A-Thon!

Inspiring success. Encouraging dreams. These are the ideals that fuel passionate people involved with Junior Achievement. We are a growing number of volunteers, contributors, parents, and educators who reach out to over 110,000 Northern California students, each year, in grades K-12. Together, we believe there's a lot that's right with today's kids. Kids crave opportunity. Kids want to be successful. And kids dream big about the future. Really big. We like that. Since 1950 we have been inspriing and preparing young people to succeed in a global economy. Now, more than ever, our programs are necessary to teach students to value business and economics to improve the quality of their lives. Programs include workforce readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy. It's why we exist: to ensure that every child in America is prepared to meet the challenges of the global economy. Welcome to Junior Achievement of Northern California.

The (JA) Bowl-A-Thons will raise money for JA educational programs in Northern California. For each $25 raised, one more child will be served. JA programs are provided at no cost to participating schools, and rely on local business leaders to teach in the classroom. JA provides each of these 'teachers' with a comprehensive kit, geared toward the grade and subject matter they will be teaching. JA pays for these kits through fundraising efforts, such as the Bowl-A-Thon. We thank you for helping to make this year the most successful yet!

Please help me reach my fundraising goal and sponsor me!

Please go to http://janorcal.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=291628&u=291628-248431457 *to donate up or pledge a sponsorship.

My personal goal is to meet or exceed $100.

I will be bowlling my heart out for this cause Sunday, March 7th, in Daly City.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. And I hope to see some of you out on the water sometime when I go fishin ;) Have a great week!

Regards,
Stephanie Lopez

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/3247298105_bcf55378c8_m.jpg