PDA

View Full Version : Lake Valley Reservoir/Fuller Lake

Pecar
03-27-2015, 11:34 AM
Hi everybody, i was planning on taking a trip up to these two lakes tomorrow early morning, theyre close by so i usually hit them both in one trip. Anybody been out there recently? Condition? How was the fishing? I will be bank fishing. Any info would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance!! -Pecar

panther
03-27-2015, 04:44 PM
Pecar,
I was at Fuller yesterday. No fish, not even a bite. Five or six people were out in canoes or float tubes. It was dead for them too. Haven't been to Lake Valley this year. Sorry about this SLOW fishing news.

Rugby Lock
04-02-2015, 07:00 AM
I was at LVR Saturday near the inlet and didn't get a single bite nor did the family next to us. They did tell us that the catfish bite takes off after dark there though.

danweasel
04-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Too late but for anyone else...

Fuller is dead.

LV is fishing good though. Caught some nice big ones by the dam, a mix of little holdovers and fresh planters a little left of the boat launch and a couple foot longs down by the inlet. All within the last week (been there three times hahaha) all off the bank and almost all on pow pow powerbait. The bite seems to be on only from like 2-3pm and then right at dusk.

I'm actually headed up there again tonight to test some backpacking stuff. Says 23 degrees overnight.... But, this is the only way I can get to a lake early enough to test the morning bite, ha!

Rugby Lock
04-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Fuller got a plant this week

danweasel
04-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Update:

Caught a few fishies down by the inlet, all on Panther Martins. Tasty little guys.

Update # 2:

It was very cold overnight. Like 20 somethin degrees. Shoulda brought a tent...