PDA

View Full Version : New Copper Series Dodgers

Capt.Ken
06-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that our New Copper Series Dodgers are available.
We did alot of field testing on these dodgers up at Hell Stock and had great results with all of them.
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6558/img1234ir7.jpg

Top one is Pink Crush Glow
Middle one is Chartruese Foil
Bottome one is Pink/Blue Scale

You can see them at www.kenscustomtackle.com/curvedblade.html

Thanks
Capt. Ken and Crew

JMat
06-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Ken,

Saw a couple of those sitting on the table in your camp up at Hellstock. *Gotta say I REALLY liked the way they looked but I didnt take'em, I left them there.:'( Gonna have to pick some up though.

JMat

metalmouth
06-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Great dodger in great colors and the perfect time of the year to start using them!

Thanks Capt. Ken and Crew!

MM

ProStaff
06-27-2008, 05:20 PM
MackAttack from Greenwood & I found this to be one of the best we fished with any color bug.

ProStaff

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6707/p1000149uw9.jpg

Oh yea it worked for Sam too

liter_of_koke
08-22-2008, 04:30 PM
these thing work . i have had good luck with all of them. i find the green one to work the best .and bring in the fish better later in the afternoon. love all of kens stuff . the green works well with the pink glow mini skirt . you have to try them its a must have for your koke box. the size of the minis seems to work better than others, hoochie i have used. i have fished them at stampeed, berriessa,bass lack and others to bring in fish when others where not catching any thing call it luck if you want but it the same water same depth and im catching and they are not it must be what you are using for tackle i think. :)

willbilly
12-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Thanks Ken, for making my Christmas shopping easy.

I have to love the low cost stocking stuffers.

WB

Mickey_Thomas
12-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Ken, that green and copper one was my best Kok dodger this year, I did lots of testing on it at Flaming Gorge too ;) It kicked "Kok Butt" ;D

SuperDave
12-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Ken, that green and copper one was my best Kok dodger this year, I did lots of testing on it at Flaming Gorge too ;) It kicked "Kok Butt" ;D

Is that what you are getting me for Christmas?

metalmouth
12-12-2008, 06:19 PM
I too tested those dodgers and they were a hot set up in Nickle and in Copper!

Thanks Ken!

Capt.Ken
12-23-2008, 09:10 AM
Glad to see all of the interest in our copper series dodgers. We want to wish everyone a Warm and Happy Holidays.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the Sacramento ISE show in Jan. Booth # 3202.
We have several new products that will be available, such as, watermelon uv spinner, new copper/purple dodger that was tested and proven at Hell HOle last year. Plus a few more others.
Happy Holidays
See you at the Show
Ken

Richard_Kennedy
01-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Ken....Are you comming up to Portland this Year?
I really need to get some of your Dodgers & Lures for a trip to FG this june! 8-) Kokonuts