PDA

View Full Version : Re: NorthRiver Marine Rocks!

tjfish
03-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Ric,
AaaaaHa! I know where you can get rid of maybe 15 lbs of gear. Does this mean no more Hitching?
Enjoy the ride and many wonderful fishing days.

fishnvrnuff
03-06-2008, 08:06 AM
You are more than welcome.

Mickey_Thomas
03-06-2008, 11:16 AM
To continue the story, GVF brought the old engine from Rick, he went down today to have NorthRiver Marine put it on his "old Smokey", he stopped by my house on the way back. They did a great job, they did tease him about "old Smokey" but all in good fun. No more Smokey now, he's a 4 stroke guy now ;D He couldn't say enough about NR, those guys took care of him like he was a NR owner. When Richard went to settle up, Bryan just shook his hand and that settled it. :D I've said a lot of good things about North Rivers crew, and I still will. The funny thing is, with all the other boat dealers out there, and all the different boats our sniffer brothers have, who else raves about their dealer like us North River owners? That alone says it all ;)

fishguts
03-06-2008, 01:10 PM
I can't say enough good things about them. Its worth the drive to me.

Woody
03-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Mickey well said!!! I know I am a true believer. Keep up the great work guys.

See you on the water
Woody

Garden_Valley_Fish
03-06-2008, 07:28 PM
On the way home I figuered on writing this post to give thanks to all the guys at NR those guys rock and like Mickey said I dont even own a North River but I can see myself owning one :)Iwill do my service there and its a drive for me

Thanks again

Rich

Cracker Jacks
03-06-2008, 08:29 PM
With this kind of feed back I just may have to buy a North River ;)

Ron

Ironhead
03-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I drove 4 hours to buy a boat from these guys. I would drive 20 to do the same thing now. There are quite a few business out there that could learn a thing or two from them. Best marketing tool out there, SERVICE.

Ironhead

NRJohn
03-07-2008, 07:45 AM
I don't think it's just the Sac store that is this way. I drove up to Redding to buy mine which was an 8.5 hour drive one way. I was sold on the salesman before I was on the boat. Well until I rode in the Seahawk anyways. But really the salesman was great and was very impressed with him as a person. Sorry to hear that he left the company.

fishnvrnuff
03-07-2008, 11:36 AM
On the way home I figuered on writing this post to give *thanks to all the guys at NR those guys rock and like Mickey said I dont even own a North River but I can see myself owning one *:)Iwill do my service there and its a drive for me *

Thanks again

Rich

GVF,

Looking forward to seviceing your boat and motor. *Just give me a call when it is time and we will see what the schedule will allow as far as time wise.

Garden_Valley_Fish
03-07-2008, 05:21 PM
fishnvrnuff
You bet I will

Thought I'd let you Know that the placement of the motor was perfect I took it out to Folsom and gave it a good test run and it jumped right up on plane and pushed my "ole bote" just fine Please let the guys know how happy I am with their help!!

Thanks again

fishnvrnuff
03-10-2008, 01:37 PM
will do

Hlawatyr
05-03-2008, 06:57 PM
:)Just bought a NR from the Sac. store and the experience was great, never did they get tired of my questions. :)

kokaneeCommander
05-04-2008, 10:04 AM
:) :) I just wanted to agree with all of you. Everyone up at NR and the folks at the home office we spoke with have been excellent. Hands down the best service I have ever had. ;D ;D

v8turbo
11-23-2008, 08:47 PM
NRB Rocks. *Good boats, Good Service. *

http://ohlgren.smugmug.com/photos/379676276_oZoe7-M.jpg

Mickey_Thomas
11-25-2008, 06:31 AM
Nice rig v8turbo, hope you get a chance to use that radar soon ;) Can't see the back of the boat, what kind of power plant did you get?

SuperDave
11-25-2008, 11:28 AM
Nice rig v8turbo, hope you get a chance to use that radar soon ;) Can't see the back of the boat, what kind of power plant did you get?

Mick, he posted more info. with the picture on the boat gear board. 225 HP & T-8