PDA

View Full Version : UVR==Mini Skirts Hit Paydirt

Capt.Ken
05-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Fished UVR today. *Water temp. 64 degrees. *Lake is still rising quick. *Fished in the 10 and 20 ft. depth. *Tested a new dodger today along with our new Mini Skirts. *Pink was the color of the day. *Almost all fish came on the Hot Pink Mini Skirt tied 2 dodger lengths behind the dodger. *Early am bite.
The new fast grip hooks we are using on these new mini skirts are amazing!!! *They have out performed any other hook we have used. *The penetration and grip is phenomenal!! * These hoochies are a must have! *We will be extending our special offer on these until June 1st.

Capt. Ken
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8814/uvrkoke510hj9.jpg

fishinlund
05-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey Capt Ken, Is there somewhere local I can find some of those mini skirts or do I need to order it off of a web site? I live in Pollock and have found some of your gear in Longs.

Capt.Ken
05-10-2008, 04:50 PM
They are remodeling at Long's in Pollock and we had to take out the tackle until they are done. Probably another couple of weeks before it is back in there.
The best thing is to give us a call.

THanks
Capt. Ken

camotracker
05-10-2008, 07:07 PM
ken just have to say that the mini skirts i got are the best. hooked alot of fish on them thanks again

LEO"CAMOTRACKER"

JMat
05-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Ken,

For today I only really needed 4 pieces of tackle. Your Hot Pink Mini Skirt Hootchie with the your custom painted Super Glow Dodger, that and the your Chartruese UV Pro Glow Worm Harness with the Nickel Blue Prism Dodger. These are the setups that caught all my fish. Ken, its not like I dont have any other tackle cuz we took care of it the other day but I didn't have a chace to try it because things were going so well. Now I certainly do know these fish can be very finicky and thats why I have alot more of your tackle but for today the setups listed above kicked butt. Great job with the tackle line and that custom painted dodger was money, are u thinking about putting it into production. Ken, keep up the great work!

John

DuramaxDan
05-11-2008, 08:59 PM
JMat I think these new mini Skirts will hit paydirt all summer.They have been my hot set up at Oroville since I got them.I can't wait to try them out at UV and Hellhole.I think they will out do everything.Plus the new hooks sure make them stick well.Glad to hear you had a great day. Keep up the good work!!

willbilly
05-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Duramax Dan

We tested "Mini Skirts" at Hell Hole last year as well as UVR with outstanding results.

WB

metalmouth
05-12-2008, 09:12 AM
I just got my Miniskirts from Capt. Ken this morning along with the new Glow Dodger! My birthday is tomorrow and if the wind drops down below 30 mph we will be out giving them a try!

Thanks Ken,
They are better than the pics really show!

MM/Don

metalmouth
05-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Ken,

I fished your Custom Miniskirts this morning. The Pink was the hot set up! We put 2 limits of 6 fish apiece in the boat by 8:15 am. Thanks for making such a great product. I knew it was going to be killer.

The report is on the Kokanee board under Idaho Report!

Don

Capt.Ken
05-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Good Job, Don!!! Glad to see you out there after them kokes.

Capt. Ken

repogolfer
05-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Ken,

Many thanks for your help on Thursday and Friday at UVR. Was very much appreciated.

Those pink mini skirts were the ticket in the short time we were there. Made this one of my most productive ones at UVR so far.

Thanks again for answering all of my questions and for extras you threw in.

Jon

steveo79
05-24-2008, 07:34 PM
How deep can you fish those mini skirts?

Capt.Ken
05-25-2008, 01:18 PM
repogolfer, glad youhad success with the mini skirts and our premium chart/pink hoochie.

steveo79 the min skirts have been used down to 100 ft. however, the deeper you go,we sugjest you use our bigger premium hoochies.

Capt. Ken