PDA

View Full Version : Kokaneemart says THANKS!

kokaneemart.com
11-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Our thanks to Deborah and the whole team at the Fish Sniffer for putting together this Vendor Board! I think an open forum where questions can be asked and answered will be a great service to the Sniffer community.

I have been very proud to advertise on the Fish Sniffer and I am lucky to have made some great friends (and outstanding customers!) through this forum * ;) . *I hope to meet many more.

A few quick observations on the "changing world of Kokanee fishing"...

We have experienced a dramatic evolution in the technology of Kokanee Fishing in the last few years. In 2005 we helped to introduce a broad audience to the Radical Glow products, both spinners and Radical Glow Tubes. These have become a staple in most of our tackle boxes! *:)

2006 saw a big expansion of new products including the Fish With Gary Fishing System, expanded Uncle Larry's offerings and new product ideas from Crystal Basin (Wild Thing!) that are now "must haves" for a day on the water.

2007 has been the year of Ultraviolet! We had UV everything this year including Apex and Pro-Troll spoons, Rocky Mountain and R&K hoochies and even Sep's Dodgers! I'm sure there will be many more UV product offerings based upon the success of these products.

It will be interesting to see what new direction the technology takes us in 2008 and beyond. We at Kokaneemart stand commited to bring you the newest and most interesting products we can find. We will always carry great products such as Vance's Tackle and Shasta Tackle as well as new and lesser known product lines.

Please feel free to explore the Kokaneemart website and to ask me any questions you like both here and at info@kokaneemart.com .

I look forward to hearing from you! *;)

Again, our thanks to the Fish Sniffer Team for providing this important tool to your readers and our customers.*

metalmouth
11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Ric,

Thanks for introducing all of us Sniffers to one stop shopping when it comes to buying Kokanee tackle. You have been a huge help in supplying me with the finest Kokanee tackle available as well as answering my questions of "How do these work?" Your service is fantastic and your product line is huge!

Thanks for all of the years you have supported us at the Sniffer Nation!

Don

Trout_Tamer
11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Kokaneemart is a great company and has everything anyone would ever need for Kokanee fishing and what a great guy (Ric) to deal with. Not only is he knowledable about the current situations going on in the kokanee world he is always willing to help people get into fish, period. Kokaneemart goes far and beyond for their customers and I would recommend kokaneemart first to anyone looking for the hottest new koke gear on the market.

If kokaneemart doesn't have it....The kokes probably don't want it!!!

Trout Tamer

HollyWentFishin
11-29-2007, 06:04 AM
And....the best turn around time I've ever seen. There's no waiting by the mailbox for weeks, I've seen a day or two. Not to mention, you may get an unexpected surprise when you open your package! Thanks Ric!

jrj
12-06-2007, 09:47 AM
My preference for buying Kokanee tackle is from Rick. If Rick does not have it I don't need it. Thanks Rick for providing such a great service.

cptdarel
12-09-2007, 01:46 AM
And....the best turn around time I've ever seen.
Without a doubt, as I've said before the ink is still wet when package arrives.
Ric----question? you carry about all one needs for Kokes, But out of curiosity i have a urge to see All the products a manufacture makes, for some reason Father Murphy lures donít show up anywhere on search engine, who makes the line of products.?

Thanks Darrell

kokaneemart.com
12-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Thank you all for the kind words! :D I have a lot of fun with my "store" and I really appreciate the positive feedback.

Darrell, the Father Murphy products are made by Dick Murphy from Reno. Dick is a great guy and he has a pretty extensive product line from kokanee bugs (some of the very best!) to big spoons used in Pyramid Lake. I cherry pick and carry some of his best kokanee gear. I think Fishermen's Friend in Lodi has a bigger selection and they can take orders over the phone (i believe!). Please PM me if you have a special request and I'll see if I can get that for you. ;)

fishguts
12-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I had ordered products from Rick then later that same year I met him at the launch at Folsom. He was delivering some products to customers. Now thats customer service.
My first introduction to RMT products was from Rick and I really like what I have. Thanks again.

wagonmaster
02-11-2008, 05:39 PM
Ric, Got the order today, Thanks for the extras, Great service...

Thanks again,
Steve

cynnate
02-21-2008, 08:42 PM
Hey Ric,

Thanks for the prompt service. Just received my goodies today. Truly appreciate the extras. ;D

N8

fishon18
02-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Ric,

Outstanding service, received those weights today! Thanks once again...

Scott