PDA

View Full Version : Important Topics Section

willbilly
02-17-2008, 11:12 AM
I have not spent much time on this vendor board except a few times when I needed to find a supplier to contact.

Now that the post with my picture, lake info, and road hazard conditions for UVR 2-15 has been pulled and redirected to the vendor board, it has caused me to observe that with many Vendors supporting us we have what appears at first viewing, an unfair (my Opinion only in this post) representation of the supporting vendors in the “Important Topics Section at the top of the boards.

What’s up with that??? Is it just that they need to post with New useable News or am I just confused again?

Topics

metalmouth
02-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Those were the only vendors that signed up for the first several months. Originally, the idea was to have each vendor have a thread up there for specials. The idea kind of got muddled with vendors posting on other threads. We just hadn't bothered to cut them loose. The biggest slight to vendors was on their own, when they didn't bother to post. Most still don't. *:'( Steve's, Fish With Gary, Kokaneemart, and Trophy Sticks have used it to their advantage as well as our members since the board was up.

I hope that explains why they were stickied at the top while other vendors weren't. *;)

MM

willbilly
02-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks MM

WB