PDA

View Full Version : Dear Capt. Ken @ Ken's Custom Tackle

willbilly
02-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Capt. Ken

Thank you so much for coming aboard my boat for the last two trips. Oh yea and for putting us on the fish.

Even with being dog tired and beat up today all I have been able to think about while cutting fire wood is :) :) :) your ability to navigate the structure in Union Valley Reservoir. You have a gift as a Guide and the things you have taught me the last few years are quite amazing to me.

Thanks for a wonderful time. And also the use of your gear that put all the fish in the boat. *

Regards,
Wilson

Capt.Ken
02-17-2008, 08:39 AM
Willbilly--Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to come on your boat. The best thing about these forums is the information you can gain and the friends you can make.
Thanks
Capt. Ken

willbilly
02-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Willbilly--Thanks for the kind words. *I appreciate the opportunity to be able to come on your boat. *The best thing about these forums is the information you can gain and the friends you can make. *
Thanks
Capt. Ken

Well put Ken

Most of my regular friends Now Days , I have met on the forum & at fests. Sniffers are like family to me and I am so thankful to have come to fish / camp with many wonderful friends found on “The Boards”
WB