PDA

View Full Version : Great ISE Show!

kokaneemart.com
01-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow, what a great show at the Sacramento ISE! I came away with way too many new items to add to the website. Here is a few to be looking for!

Fish with Gary System...Gary keeps creating great new products and colors to "own the column"! Look for new packages and the Copper Series for this spring!

Rocky Mountain Tackle... Jared is making outstanding new UV dodgers and spinners as well as several new UV hoochie colors...they will be HOT! Also, new Radical Glow UV spinners!

Pro-Cure...all of the excellent scents now have UV flash in them to add a little more attraction!

Shasta Tackle...along with the excellent new colors of Sling Blade Dodgers, look for mew Matrix minnows and Flea Bitty plugs. These work great on big kokes, kings and trout!

Crystal Basin Kyle has some great new Copper Wild Things and a new line of active hoochies called...Hoochie Things! He is also helping develop a fantastic new kokanee rod that will be the best $80 rod on the market.

The list is just too long of all the new products and ideas with all kinds of new goodies from Ken's Custom Tackle, Radical Glow, Tica, etc. etc..... I'm bushed...but ready to try them all!

I hope to have them all on the website soon!!!! ;)

wackyd
01-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Wow sounds like you had fun.So did me and my wife it took us five hours to get out of the fishing building.

StocktonDon
01-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Rick, thanks for the "nice hat"!

C.B._Tackle
01-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Well Ric now that you got to have the new kokanee rod in hand along with a few other folks there at the show. What do you all think of the rod that I designed???????????????

kokaneemart.com
01-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Kyle,

That new Tufa kokanee rod you designed is going to be awesome! I can't wait till the shipment comes in. And it will be priced really well for a custom feel 3-weight blank. Good job!!!!!! :)