PDA

View Full Version : ISE  - Thanks from Fish with Gary Tackle Co.

fishwithgary
01-21-2008, 06:07 PM
A fantastic show indeed. I want to say a huge thank you to all the people that came by my booth. Met many new people, and got to chat with many, many returning customers. It was wonderful to see so many Sniffers come by. It always made for a great handshake, and many laughs. Really kept things bright and fun.

What was also very encouraging is just how many people are taking up kokanee fishing. They were all encouraged to join Kokanee Power AND Project Kokanee, and get their subscription to the Fishsniffer, AND join these forums.

It was also VERY neat to see my fellow manufacturers. We all support each other, and each of us has really neat stuff. I encouraged my customers to go see my good friends at RockyMT, Crystal Basin Tackle, and Ken's Custom. I had lots of people referred over to my booth from these great companies.

Most certainly it was hard work preparing for the show, but being there gave me new energy for the coming season. A very special thanks to my helpers LOP Bob, and Bilge_Rat, and my son Matt.

Both myself and my wife Penny thank you all for making this event simply the very finest.

Gary

Maz
01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
Gary,
It was great to see you again at the ISE, and had a blast talking with you. Cant wait to try out the new copper stuff.

Maz

rivertamer
01-24-2008, 06:45 PM
;DGary:
Thanks for taking the time to really explain your tackle systems to me it was much appreciated. I will put them to good use in a couple of months. Thanks Gary