PDA

View Full Version : Ken's Custom Tackle Co. and Fishing Guide Service

Capt.Ken
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM
First, my wife Cindy and I would like to thank the Fish Sniffer for giving us this great board for us to be able to inform everyone out there about our products and guide service.

Would also like to say "Thanks!!!!" to all of our customers and clients! *We had a great year last year and are looking forward to another this year.

Here at Ken's Custom Tackle Co., we provide a complet line of trolling flashers, dodgers and lures for Trout, Mackinaw, Kokanee and Salmon. *
We have designed our tackle using my many years of fishing in the Crystal Basin area. *It is "Hand-crafted by and avid fisherman for the avid fisherman".

I also enjoy sharing my 30+ years of experience and knowledge of fishing the high elevation lakes in our area by providing a Fishing Guide Service. *I take great pleasure in helping other anglers learn and improve their knowledge of fishing.

I would like to encourage you to check out our web site at www.kenscustomtackle.com
There is alot more information to be found there.

Thanks,
Ken Mathis aka Capt. Ken

fishwithgary
01-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Ken
Look forward to seeing you at the Sacramento show.
Gary

fishguts
01-02-2008, 12:41 PM
I should be by to see ya at the San Mateo show, talked to many a time on UV.

metalmouth
01-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks Ken for your post! I've fished with Ken's Tackle for Trout and Kokes and it will produce when nothing else will. Ken's Tackle is of the highest quality and I really recommend his product line. Besides, if you call you generally get to talk with Cindy, Ken's wife and she is awesome to work with!

MM/Don

Ron G
01-02-2008, 07:44 PM
I've fished with Ken's Tackle for Trout and Kokes and it will produce when nothing else will. Ken's Tackle is of the highest quality and I really recommend his product line.

Ditto!. I really like Ken's Double Flutter spoons. See you at the show Ken. *:)

fishguts
01-11-2008, 04:07 AM
Had a really nice chat with Ken yesterday at the SM show. He has some pretty cool UV stuff that is now in my tackle bag.

Capt.Ken
01-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Glad to see you at the show, fishguts. If you are coming to Sac come and see me there.
Thanks for your support at the SM show.
Capt. Ken

DuramaxDan
01-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Ken I can't wait to see your new stuff.Everything in my tackle bag I have ever bought from you stands out heads above all my other tackle.I have been using your stuff for some years now and hope for years to come.I hope everyone stops by your web site or the booth at the Sac show because I can say your stuff put simply works in all of my fishing lakes and streams.

willbilly
01-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks Ken for the many fish we ( My Family & Friends) put in the boat last year.

Your teaching and tackle "GOT er DONE " *

http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/wilsonuvr3-9.JPG

Farrier_Frank
01-16-2008, 06:26 AM
I hope you got that monk in Mongolia to make up a bunch of those special koke hootchies that were a secret last year... the one I almost got away with at Hell Hole 'till you and Bobber-Bob tackled me and made me give it back.

I'll take a dozen of those. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Capt.Ken
01-16-2008, 07:09 AM
Sorry, no monks in our basement ;D ;D
We'll put you down for a dozen when they come in!
I do have a new purple UV spinner. Stop by at the show and take a look!
Capt. Ken

JoeTech
01-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Ken - Cant wait to see some of your new stuff. See you on Saturday.

Joe

DuramaxDan
01-18-2008, 10:05 PM
Ken and Cindy Thanks for the great tackle you set me up with today.I was very impressed with the new UV stuff you just brought out.

JoeTech
01-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Ken it was nice to finally meet you. Can't wait to get out to UVR and give it a try.

Dan - It was also nice to meet you. Let me know how you do at UVR.

JOe

fishwithgary
01-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Ken,
Nice to see you and your great tackle. Always really good stuff and this time you have out done yourself.

Gary

Capt.Ken
01-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Just wanted to say "THANKS!!!!!" to everyone that came by the booth at the ISE show.
It was great seeing all of those sniffers there!!

Thanks
Ken