PDA

View Full Version : Product Debut at ISE - Fish With Gary Tackle Co.

fishwithgary
01-13-2008, 11:33 PM
I have a tremendous new product to add to my existing lineup. And it will debut this Thursday at the Sacramento ISE.

It is a dodger called Diamond Thunder, and comes in lacquered copper with pink fixings. This amazing dodger has a built-in rattle, and a great active blade design. It is the ultimate in an ultralight dodger. Naturally it matches to a new lure, called Pink Thunder.

These new items are not yet on the website.

Hope you can come share the fun and excitement, Booth 3735, over by the Bass demo tank - Pavillion Building.

Gary

Woody
01-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Gary we will be there Friday. I'm in the process of setting things up for Kokanee fishing on my new boat. It sounds like this will be a must have for the 08 Koke season. Will you have a supply of them at the show for sale?

See you atthe show
Woody

fishwithgary
01-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Woody,
Yes, I will have about 100 made and ready to go for a swim. *Friday is a good day for the show. *A lot less crowded, leisurely pace, and you can really spend some time checking things out. *

Your boat looks great.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Gary

metalmouth
01-15-2008, 02:21 PM
I have a tremendous new product to add to my existing lineup. *And it will debut this Thursday at the Sacramento ISE.

It is a dodger called Diamond Thunder, and comes in lacquered copper with pink fixings. *This amazing dodger has a built-in rattle, and a great active blade design. *It is the ultimate in an ultralight dodger. *Naturally it matches to a new lure, called Pink Thunder.

These new items are not yet on the website.

Diamond Thunder, I didn't know you made a product that I hadn't caught fish on. :-/ :-[ :P I guess I'll be calling you after the show since Sac is a bit of a drive from here! ;D

MM/Don

JoeTech
01-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Gary - Some more new stuff, cant wait. I hope there's still some left on saturday.

Joe

fishwithgary
01-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Just got back from setting up the booth at CalExpo. It promises to be a great show. I'll hold some of the stuff back for my Sniffer buddies in case the run on my stuff gets (hopefully) out of control. ;D I have pleanty of stuff so I should not run out.

I have the Sniffer stars prominently and proudly displayed. As I look out from my booth (3735), the fish demo tank is on my left and the neat high end aluminum boats are in front of me. Great location. Saw some old friends from last year. Already made some new ones. Bilge_Rat and LOP Bob will be helping out, as well as my son, and my lovely long suffering wife Penny. Tonight I relax, as all is ready. Tomorrow - the insurrection !!

See you there !!

Gary

metalmouth
01-16-2008, 06:49 PM
Give Penny a big hug for me. We all know who made this possible. :P

Best of Show my friend!

Don

repogolfer
01-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Gary,

Great to meet you today. Impressed with the new stuff. Give me one of everything and use kokoloco's credit card. Now if I can wait till koke season to get these things wet.

Look forward to fishing with you at Berryessa this summer. And good luck with the show. Gary now has 99 or less of the new stuff. Thanks again.

Jon

Woody
01-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Gary Nice to meet you and the others today. I can't wait for Koke season this year. I got started late last year. I'm sure I will be ordering many more items from your web site.

See you on the water.
Woody

JoeTech
01-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Gary - It was nice to meet you today, cant wait for kok season to start to try out that new Diamond Thunder.

Joe

kokaneemart.com
01-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Gary,

Excellent show and great new products! I will be revamping my website to reflect the new offerings and colors. The new copper series should be awesome at all of the lakes and will be killer at Berryessa, Melones and the Bar!

Thanks again for your commitment to innovative design and quality. Your personal touch and pride shows in your work.