PDA

View Full Version : Which Sniffer vendors will be at the Sportsmans Ex

Ron G
12-29-2007, 06:27 PM
I usually bring a pocket full of cash to the Expo, mostly because of the expensive beer but I always buy tackle from the locals. It would be helpful to know which Sniffer vendors will have a booth at the Expo and post they're booth # if possible. *:)

HighSierra_Drifter
12-29-2007, 07:02 PM
I used to rent a booth at the Reno Boat Show in February with my sign making equipment and make CF & NV numbers, transom slogans, vehicle magnetics, logos, etc. on the spot. Met a bunch of nice folks, and should probably get back into that type of thing again. Since we had our second boy, things have gone on hold again, temporarily. I'm now hoping to grow old enough (to a point ;D) that they can help me out and we can be bigger and better ;)

Steve

fishwithgary
12-30-2007, 10:47 AM
RonG.
I will be there at CalExpo in space 3735 with great new displays and the full line of goodies. *It should be like a candy shop for kokanee fishermen. *I'm in the same space as last year along the back wall, near the bass tank demo. *Drop by and talk kokanee. *It is a great time for me to see you all, and to connect faces with FishSniffers whose posts I read and enjoy throughout the year. I also get good feedback about how well my stuff does on kings and cohos, and also some really good ideas for new designs.

I can tell you that getting the displays and all the things coordinated is a major effort. *But a major bunch of fun too. *This year I will get some additional help from LOP Bob, and Bilge_Rat, as well as my son. *Of course my wonderful wife will be there. *Without her help, FWG would not be possible.

Hope to see you there January 17-20.

Gary

Ron G
12-30-2007, 06:39 PM
I will be there at CalExpo in space 3735 with great new displays and the full line of goodies
Look forward to seeing you at the show Gary. I'm in the market for some Copper King Dodgers. I saw some at Mountain Hardware and knew I had to add some of those to the collection. *:)

metalmouth
12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Take lot's of pics Gary. Those of us that won't be there need to see the booth and displays! ;)

MM

fishwithgary
12-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Look forward to seeing you at the show Gary. I'm in the market for some Copper King Dodgers. I saw some at Mountain Hardware and knew I had to add some of those to the collection.

And I'll have a really new goodie in the Copper King Series. *It is called Diamond Thunder Pink Dodger. *It has a built in rattle to the back of the dodger blade. *Naturally a matching lure also called Pink Thunder. *[smiley=yikes.gif] *I love this stuff.

Gary

Seefood_Man
12-31-2007, 10:08 AM
Hi Gary, I'll be there in the Pavilion building in 3339. What building will you be in?

fishwithgary
12-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi Gary, I'll be there in the Pavilion building in 3339. What building will you be in?

Pete,
Same building as you. Booth 3735. Against the wall, right behind you. Hopefully there will be some nice boats between us. Looking forward to seeing you and lets both have a great show !!
Gary

Seefood_Man
01-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Not all folks that stop by my booth can come up here. So I'll send them your way.

fishwithgary
01-01-2008, 04:02 PM
The whole experience at the CalExpo ISE is one of the great highlights of the year. One of the best things is the chance to meet other vendors from out of the area. Have a safe trip down,
Gary

Yaker
01-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm counting down the days until the Expo.