PDA

View Full Version : Want to Catch Shad in the American River -- Call Capt. Mike Roe

rifflerunner
05-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Went out with Capt. Mike Koe today (Tues, May 26)
I've been fishing the American for 35+ years but every time I go with Capt. Mike he shows me something new. His technique for Shad is ultra-light and unique. We hooked 7 hard-fighting Shad, then switched over to bait once the sun came up. We hooked a frisky Striper and even a larger Squawfish.

A super fun day on the water and we were done by lunch! Best PRICE, BEST Guide on the American . . . fishing is fishing and there are no guarantees on quantity or quality of fish but I will guarantee this: Mike will put his decades of American River experience to use to get you on the fish. He is a hard worker and a super nice guy who will keep you smiling all day! Give him a call:
(916) 955-5861

http://americanriverguide.com/

SteelyMan
05-27-2015, 10:35 AM
Sounds like a good day...I guess all days fishing the River are good days !!

Drift boat or jet sled ?......Thanks for posting pic'c , always enjoy seeing the river !

rifflerunner
05-27-2015, 10:56 AM
You mean Mike Koe right ? Or were you filming a episode of " Deadliest Catch" with Mike Roe....

Steely, Thanks for alerting me to that. I fixed the Typo! Yes we had a great day . . . Me and Mike Koe!

rifflerunner
05-27-2015, 10:59 AM
You mean Mike Koe right ? Or were you filming a episode of " Deadliest Catch" with Mike Roe....

Also if you wouldn't mind editing or deleting your reply . . . we can get the incorrect info off of the forum. Thanks so much!

rifflerunner
05-28-2015, 02:49 PM

Drift boat or jet sled ?......Thanks for posting pic'c , always enjoy seeing the river !

Jet Sled