PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Lake Pardee My Report

GoneCountry
06-11-2015, 06:39 AM
I went 4 times this year to Pardee 5 to 6 days in a row Feb, March, April, and June . I didnt catch One trout from the bank or a boat for that matter. Lots of others did. They have planted roughly 20k lbs of trout since opening. Everyone I saw was catching Trout on mice tails, Never heard of or used em and I bought some this trip and dint get a single bite. We walked around lake to over across the boat ramp and still no fish. I STINK and I STINK BAD . Lots or rain and thunder lightning this last trip. Disappointing to say the least considering the money I spent there. If you have a boat and you fish for kokes you will do fine. Trout from a boat was scarce reports. Highlight of the season I think was the Bald Eagle I saw swoop down and get a snake from the bank.
I spent time with friends and family . Until the next Trip

Troutbead
06-11-2015, 11:46 AM
I went 4 times this year to Pardee 5 to 6 days in a row Feb, March, April, and June . I didnt catch One trout from the bank or a boat for that matter. Lots of others did. They have planted roughly 20k lbs of trout since opening. Everyone I saw was catching Trout on mice tails, Never heard of or used em and I bought some this trip and dint get a single bite. We walked around lake to over across the boat ramp and still no fish. I STINK and I STINK BAD . Lots or rain and thunder lightning this last trip. Disappointing to say the least considering the money I spent there. If you have a boat and you fish for kokes you will do fine. Trout from a boat was scarce reports. Highlight of the season I think was the Bald Eagle I saw swoop down and get a snake from the bank. I spent time with friends and family . Until the next Trip I would suggest that you attend some trout fishing seminars, subscribe to Salmon, Trout, Steelheader Magazine, browse the many how-to sources on the internet, maybe even hire a guide for a day. Whatever you are doing isn't working. Fishing is fun, but catching is even better.

Captain Compassion
06-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Sorry that lake has been mean to you. I know the feeling. When the flows get down I know some spots on the Walker and Carson Rivers.

CC