PDA

View Full Version : folsom bound

cardead
02-14-2016, 07:55 AM
i am heading to folsom at the end of the february. and i wanted to do some fishing up there. being from san bernardino i don't know the area. as a matter of fact all i know about is nimbus dam and lake natoma anyone have suggestions on where to fish. i always walk around natoma but i never see anyone fishing there. do they have fish in there? any help would be a blessing. thank you. :smiley:

cesbjk
02-14-2016, 08:30 AM
i am heading to folsom at the end of the february. and i wanted to do some fishing up there. being from san bernardino i don't know the area. as a matter of fact all i know about is nimbus dam and lake natoma anyone have suggestions on where to fish. i always walk around natoma but i never see anyone fishing there. do they have fish in there? any help would be a blessing. thank you. :smiley:
If you are boating, Willow Creek is a decent spot to launch. You can work the cove and small stream or head out to the main body. Spinnerbaits over the rocky points can produce or drop a plastic worm along down trees. If you're bank fishing fish Willow Creek cove or Negro Bar along the bike path.

cardead
02-15-2016, 07:41 AM
thanks for the info. will definetly give it a go

Jeff E
02-15-2016, 11:20 PM
Natoma is not easy, but if you understand trout, they have some awesome trout in there. search natoma in the forum and you'll:fish_jumps: read about some lol