PDA

View Full Version : One Month to P-Fest.

Captain Compassion
03-07-2016, 07:30 PM
The LCT are beginning to gather for the spawn. Reports for both boat and shore are epic. Pelican shore is on fire as are the Nets. Too soon to make any guess as to the weather. Come and join the fun April 8-10.

CC

LineStretcher
03-09-2016, 08:30 AM
If you get up there before the fest would you mind walking off 100 feet from the shore and taking a pic. It might save people fines or at least a move after getting all setup.

Thanks.

Captain Compassion
03-09-2016, 09:41 AM
if you get up there before the fest would you mind walking off 100 feet from the shore and taking a pic. It might save people fines or at least a move after getting all setup.

Thanks.

k

cc

Jetspray
03-10-2016, 08:33 PM
If you get up there before the fest would you mind walking off 100 feet from the shore and taking a pic. It might save people fines or at least a move after getting all setup.

Thanks.Things are getting tough there for now, with all of the fly guys having to park their RV's on pads. I just want a clear shot at the dock to get the boat in the water Steve, I'm just sayin':wink:............Jetspray

LineStretcher
03-13-2016, 08:31 AM
Does that mean you're going to be able to make it? I didn't hear anything about mandatory RV parking on the new pads. I'll be using my truck tent but I wonder now if Mackattack and Peggy are going to be able to park their rig on the beach or not.

Jetspray
03-13-2016, 06:46 PM
Does that mean you're going to be able to make it? I didn't hear anything about mandatory RV parking on the new pads. I'll be using my truck tent but I wonder now if Mackattack and Peggy are going to be able to park their rig on the beach or not.
I don't exactly know the rules either Steve, I suspect the Rangers will inform us with gusto. I will check for sure when I get my camping permit at Crosby's I already have the boating/fishing yearly:applouse:. My only hold back will be if my wife's family has troubles, that might slow up things:yoda1:.........Jetspray