PDA

View Full Version : Berryessa reports?

Porem
04-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Anyone hearing anything about Berryessa. I know it's still early but I have not seen a report in some time. Thinking of heading over Wednesday to scope it out for the first time this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireguy
04-12-2016, 04:18 AM
Well let us know how you do. You could be the hero that posts a few limits of kokanee first!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

fishingpolesling
06-01-2016, 05:08 AM
Any recent news on Berryessa fishing? I'm planning a trip this summer and I'm not sure what's the best bite (any species) and when to plan for. Any help??
Thanks!

LONO100
06-01-2016, 07:32 AM
i will be visiting berryessa in a week with my wife. we will be fishing for bass and it sounds like you are looking for info on trout/kokes. i can ask around when i get there and post back.

mchao88
06-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Heading out this weekend. Not sure what you're going out for but I'll be fishing for bass. I'll let you know what's going on. To my knowledge, the bass is decent. From what I've heard this cold front that we've been experiencing has been yielding reasonable fish however I went out last weekend and there were a ton of people fishing the northern part of the lake for bass for nada with the 4 hours I was there. They were all using worms. Maybe try something different if you're going to use live bait. If lures, probably stick to regular strats of points, transition, structure, and grass. The lake's certainly not lacking grass right now either because of the transition to summer.

LONO100
06-13-2016, 09:36 AM
i made it out there for a few hours in the middle of last week and it was super windy. reminded me of the delta near the dam for sure. lost two at the boat and the wind was swirling out there.