PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport Fish Enhancement Foundation Tournament

TahoeLund
06-26-2016, 08:11 PM
So I took the family to participate in the tournament this weekend in Bridgeport. We fished the Reservoir on Saturday. My youngest girl did great catching her limit. My wife landed two my oldest daughter caught 1 and I got one. All fish came on Rapalas toplined and trolled fast. The Clown Husky jerk was the hot lure of which I only had one. The largest for the day on our boat was 2 pounds 4 ounces.
The dinner and awards night was something special. Such a great dinner and great night of fun raffle and awards. My youngest ended up winning biggest stringer. All the effort put in by the foundation to make the youth program was amazing. Every kid that was entered got a new fishing pole and a plaque. To see all the smiles on the kids faces was great. If you get the chance to participate in this in the future you should such a great event I will definatly make it an annual event.
Thank you again BFEF for a great weekend
Thank you to Fishsniffer for supporting such a great event

Captain Compassion
06-26-2016, 08:50 PM
Excellent Lund. The Bridgeport Fish Enhancement Foundation is a good group. You should be proud of your Daughter. Friday starts the How Big is Big tourney starts on the West Walker Friday. I've placed in the tourney 2 of the last 3 years. Can't wait.

CC

panther
06-27-2016, 03:56 PM
Good job, TahoeLund. You had a lot of fun and it was a great experience for your family. I get over to the Bridgeport area several times each year, and once a year I donate a little money to the BFEF. Great group, and helps promote fishing in an area that I love.

CAL.NDN
06-27-2016, 05:59 PM
That's good times for sure love the smiles and I like the sign also well my wife liked it so much she bought it some years back and hung it in my garage. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160628/6933efbfa5241a88e6af6c700f78be54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

salmonid
06-27-2016, 06:50 PM
Good going! Congrats to you and your daughter.

So I took the family to participate in the tournament this weekend in Bridgeport. We fished the Reservoir on Saturday. My youngest girl did great catching her limit. My wife landed two my oldest daughter caught 1 and I got one. All fish came on Rapalas toplined and trolled fast. The Clown Husky jerk was the hot lure of which I only had one. The largest for the day on our boat was 2 pounds 4 ounces.
The dinner and awards night was something special. Such a great dinner and great night of fun raffle and awards. My youngest ended up winning biggest stringer. All the effort put in by the foundation to make the youth program was amazing. Every kid that was entered got a new fishing pole and a plaque. To see all the smiles on the kids faces was great. If you get the chance to participate in this in the future you should such a great event I will definatly make it an annual event.
Thank you again BFEF for a great weekend
Thank you to Fishsniffer for supporting such a great event

Jetspray
06-27-2016, 08:02 PM
You and your family are looking great, it will be a memory that is not soon lost. Great things come to great people:starrolling5ez::starrolling5ez::starrolling 5ez::starrolling5ez::starrolling5ez:.........Jetsp ray