PDA

View Full Version : Legislature puts pressure on DFW Commission

redneckpunk
08-29-2016, 12:56 PM
Last week, when the water grabbers from SoCal suddenly dropped their effort to have bag and size limits changed on striped bass and black bass, based on bull**** junk science and scare tactics, it was suggested that they had something else up their sleeves....we now know what it was. The water grabbers are using their paid hacks in the Assembly and State Senate to pressure the commission, using the same Bs tactics and lies. Line their pockets and they will say and pretend to believe anything.

https://sustainabledelta.com/about/press-releases/

~RNP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

salmonid
08-29-2016, 02:01 PM
It looks like this was put out August 18 and the petition was withdrawn on August 24, I wonder if this letter to the F&G commission is still "active"?

redneckpunk
08-29-2016, 07:15 PM
It looks like this was put out August 18 and the petition was withdrawn on August 24, I wonder if this letter to the F&G commission is still "active"?

Not sure because it wasn't posted by the coalition (anti delta group) until after the report of the cancelled meeting. I'm thinking the letter was drafted on the 18th but not delivered until recently. They tend to keep their news releases in chronological order.

Either way, after reading the article earlier this year from the former member of the commission highlighting the BS, it's easy to see where this is headed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

salmonid
08-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Yes, a bit unclear. Hopefully the message was loud and clear that they should leave their hands off of our fish!