PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

LundShark
10-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Hi guys and galls. Dave here. I know some of you. For those I don't, I'm a born and raised Pyramid freak and am new to this site. Just wanted to say greetings.

1969glasspar
10-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Welcome aboard brother!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

hooks
10-07-2016, 02:09 PM
​Where the heck you been? Good to hear from you.

LundShark
10-07-2016, 02:33 PM
​Where the heck you been? Good to here from you.
Had some life changing events...put it this way, new wife new life. Lol still in cold springs bra

Tifoso
10-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Welcome aboard. :vino:

hooks
10-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Had some life changing events...put it this way, new wife new life. Lol still in cold springs bra

Been there...done that...LOL

Still have the Lund? Only boat on the water I can recognize from a distance.

okie
10-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Hi guys and galls. Dave here. I know some of you. For those I don't, I'm a born and raised Pyramid freak and am new to this site. Just wanted to say greetings.

our pmid fest is this weekend, come on out, already have a big crowd there on the pads, several from ca,
gonna have a nice potluck tomorrow evening about 6. comeon out and meet some of the sniffers.
be safe

LundShark
10-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Been there...done that...LOL

Still have the Lund? Only boat on the water I can recognize from a distance.

Still have her. She sat in the garage for a while (shame) but she is back out. Took her to Pyramid for the first time in a while on Wed...sketchy day! My wife's first time. I'm going to have to remove her fingerprints from the dash. I haven't been out there since I talked to you guys last. What happened to Imhooked?

LundShark
10-07-2016, 05:21 PM
our pmid fest is this weekend, come on out, already have a big crowd there on the pads, several from ca,
gonna have a nice potluck tomorrow evening about 6. comeon out and meet some of the sniffers.
be safe
I plan on cruising out tomorrow. Looks like that east wind might stay down?

jive0400
10-07-2016, 05:54 PM
going to the lake with the girl for some jigging and trolling. Let you all know. :witless::trout:

okie
10-07-2016, 07:57 PM
going to the lake with the girl for some jigging and trolling. Let you all know. :witless::trout:

why not stop by the pads for our potluck? or at least say hello on the radio.
be safe