PDA

View Full Version : Lake Oroville Shore Fishing Access?

underdogs_catfish
10-07-2016, 04:31 PM
I've never been there and was headed up with a friend tomorrow. What has turned into a "just to take a drive and check it out" trip has now evolved into a "Let's at least take some gear and see what's up." trip.

Any suggestions of places that are better bank fishing access than other would be much appreciated. Pay access is fine.

Any good word on the current fishing there in general? Personally I'm interested in fall bass, but my friend is down for just about whatever species... (not as pervy as it sounds)

Thank you so much for any help offered! Have a great weekend!

QueenAnnesRevenge
10-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Because of how fast the water drops the very long walk from wherever you park to the water is going to be in pretty serious mud. The last 30' might not be walkable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

IronClad
10-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Because of how fast the water drops the very long walk from wherever you park to the water is going to be in pretty serious mud. The last 30' might not be walkable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The only place this might be the case is foreman creek since its all red clay there but even then it might not be bad. Everywhere else is mostly sandy and no biggie to walk on.