PDA

View Full Version : Any reports from Lake Ingelbright?

gr1226
10-29-2016, 05:17 PM
I am planning to fish Lake Ingelbright this week, and I am wondering about water conditions with all the recent rains, and a fishing report would be great too!

elpollodaro
10-29-2016, 09:37 PM
I fished there last week. Couple of bites but nothing to the boat. Water was clear and very few boats on the lake

Snifferman
10-30-2016, 09:11 AM
We fished there on Friday in the rain. Water clarity was excellent until you got way up the river. Water temp at the dam was 59 -- up river got as low as 51. We managed one small rainbow on a speedy shiner at 20 feet deep. Found a few big fish holding at 30 feet deep on a rock wall just up from the dam. Trolled through them a few times and finally hooked a good one! A 6 lb squawfish on an Excel! That was it for us.

gr1226
11-01-2016, 03:43 PM
We fished there on Friday in the rain. Water clarity was excellent until you got way up the river. Water temp at the dam was 59 -- up river got as low as 51. We managed one small rainbow on a speedy shiner at 20 feet deep. Found a few big fish holding at 30 feet deep on a rock wall just up from the dam. Trolled through them a few times and finally hooked a good one! A 6 lb squawfish on an Excel! That was it for us.

Thank you for the report. We are going to try it tomorrow.

gr1226
11-01-2016, 03:44 PM
I fished there last week. Couple of bites but nothing to the boat. Water was clear and very few boats on the lake

Thanks for the report. We are going to try it tomorrow (Wednesday).