PDA

View Full Version : Woodward park Fresno?

Lil' Bone
02-02-2017, 07:10 AM
Hello all
So it's with a heavy heart that my family & I have to leave the Monterey Bay for Fresno Ca.( A new & better job for me. )

I was looking at my new office and noticed that is very close to Woodward Park. I also noticed the lake ( Pond??) that is at Woodward Park. Is there fish here & can you fish it? I googled the park but couldn't find any info on fishing.

Thanks

Plug-n-Jug
02-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Hello all
So it's with a heavy heart that my family & I have to leave the Monterey Bay for Fresno Ca.( A new & better job for me. )

I was looking at my new office and noticed that is very close to Woodward Park. I also noticed the lake ( Pond??) that is at Woodward Park. Is there fish here & can you fish it? I googled the park but couldn't find any info on fishing.

Thanks

I lived there till 1982. back then you could not fish it, but I believe they stock it now as part if the fishing in the city program. There are a ton of great places to fish within 2 hours of Fresno to fish....lakes,, ponds, rivers, streams. You should have no problem finding fish.

Grncrestliner
02-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Hello all

Thanks
No way! You are leaving Prunedale? Well if you sell the house the one you can buy in Fresno will be a monster for the same money. Start looking at the foothill reservoirs over there for your fishing adventures. Not the same as Monterey bay but still fun. I guess now you will have to drive back to Santa Cruz and fish in a boat with the barking dog. Good luck on your new adventures.

SuperDave
02-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Pine Flat Res. is a pretty good lake in your area with quite a variety of fish to offer.

Lil' Bone
02-06-2017, 12:00 PM
Thanks for all the info guys, it's greatly appreciated.

Grncrestliner, Yep hard to believe I'm leaving "home" going to miss Prunedale for sure! But job, and house wise it will be an approvement, And the wife's family are in clovis so should all work out.
As far as the Monterey Bay I told the wife there will be at least a once a month trip to the coast, non-negotiable. :-)

FresnoJack
02-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Yes.

DFG stocks trout, at least until hot weather, in at least one of the ponds in the Park.

The next trout plant is scheduled for Feb 12.

There are 2 other places within a mile that are regularly stocked, Lost Lake and Broken Bridge below Millerton Lake Dam. These are /were stocked on a weekly basis.

Hello all

Thanks

Lil' Bone
02-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Much appreciated, Thanks

CrappieJed
02-15-2017, 09:13 PM
Much appreciated, Thanks
You are near fantastic fishing my daughter lives near Woodward park. Your right on San Joaquin River it is loaded with great fishing and many more areas within hour drive. You will be amazed.

SamiKapoor
03-01-2017, 09:09 PM
Instagram was made by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and was propelled in October 2010 as a free versatile application, only for the iOS portable stage by means of the Apple App Store yet later new form for android clients was released.Instagram is a portable photograph sharing application and administration that permits clients to share pictures and recordings either openly or secretly on the service.Since the starting, Kevin has concentrated on effortlessness and motivating innovativeness through taking care of issues with attentive item outline. Therefore, Instagram has turned into the home for visual narrating for everybody from famous people, newsrooms and brands, to teenagers, performers and anybody with an inventive energy. download instagram videos (http://www.hackforsecurity.com/2016/05/how-to-download-instagram-video-on.html) The administration was gained by Facebook in April 2012.Instagram has just a single center component, which makes it particularly simple to share photographs and see photographs from your companions.