PDA

View Full Version : camp Nine

stefanoflo
02-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Decided to make a Road trip tp Camp Nine
The Stanislaus that leads into Melones and man is it coming down, water galore. Melones is filling fast and the water coming into it is mean , nasty and Powerfull. Im sure in April it will look a bit different , Granted The snow melt is starting ,Notice the erosion in the last Picture.
Mother natures a Mean *****!!!!

Jetspray
02-13-2017, 04:25 AM
I am sure after the snow melt things will settle down a little. Over here it is much the same thing all the rivers are running like fire hoses on steroids..........Jetspray

cammy
02-13-2017, 10:42 AM
Been MANY years since we have been able to fish that far up the river. Fingers crossed we will be able to get up there again.

sarahpee
02-23-2017, 01:45 PM
Did anyone pull a gun on you when you were up there?

k9mark
02-26-2017, 02:35 AM

? I'd like to hear the rest of that story

PapaGreg
02-26-2017, 08:19 AM
k9, lots of tweekers and illegal grows in the area

stefanoflo
02-26-2017, 10:13 AM

No gun , but plenty who where shooting at the quarry or zoning in the scopes . Been at Nine a lot and never had Trouble with anyone. I know its a Big area for swimmers at the swimming hole at the green Bridge. but never had a trouble with anyone with a gun . I do see plenty of Fisherman in that river and PGE workers as well . beside the wild roaming Cows.
Weeds legal Now ,so Im not too worried about that issue. if they see me fish and have no gun they should care less.I`m more worried about the Mountain Lions than the Weed Growers, and the Bears.

stefanoflo
02-26-2017, 10:17 AM
k9, lots of tweekers and illegal grows in the area

hell I did find a Grave yard of Cars some one pushed off or didn't` want to pay for , so they claimed it stolen30013

PapaGreg
02-26-2017, 02:11 PM
Yep, definitely an auto graveyard!

stefanoflo
02-26-2017, 04:41 PM
Yep, definitely an auto graveyard!

Great place for a Body as well. before they find it . the Local habitat will have digested it.
Anyone see Jimmy Hoffa lately?
I think I found the location of the Body somewhere????
Under those cars:vrolijk_26: