PDA

View Full Version : New Hogan

willfish4cats
02-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Went to Hogan a couple times this past month. I went right after the rains, when whiskey creeks water was all muddied up. I tried a couple different baits and not even a tap, the cats are just not cooperating. I was in about 12 foot of water, I might be to shallow for this time of year? I think this is my third trip to Hogan that I got skunked. Ya know its bad when you start trying to remember what a bite felt like. Has anyone else tried Hogan out lately?

MB_Kevin
02-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the boards willfish4cats!

willfish4cats
02-25-2009, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the welcome! I hate being the new guy!
Anybody else that has fished hogan lately do any good? Anybody want to fish hogan with me? Hello! anyone there! :D

Fishin510
02-25-2009, 08:24 AM
WELCOME!
I love Hogan!! :D

My first trip out there was the year I was born!
My mom's first trip there was the year it opened.

I just booked two weekends there for this summer. Can't wait to get into some fish, and some beers ;)

Have you ever been there for any of the firework shows?

willfish4cats
02-25-2009, 05:22 PM
I have been to all the fireworks shows! I think last years was the best yet. I guess I am lucky since I live ten minutes from Hogan. Right now I am really focused on finding where the catfish are. You probably like Hogan for the stripers, I like them to but they are easier for me to figure out than the catfish.

Fishin510
02-27-2009, 09:18 AM
Actually don't really fish when I'm at hogan. I'm going to this year tho.

I have been to all the fireworks shows! I think last years was the best yet.
Really? I wasn't as impressed with last years...I'm not going that weekend this year, it will be the first one I've missed in quite a few years :-/

willfish4cats
03-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Testing! Testing! 1 2 3 anyone fish Hogan for cats anymore?