PDA

View Full Version : Folsom trout

wearegods1
05-05-2017, 07:51 PM
Has anyone heard anything about Folsom. Been getting calls from clients that wanna hit it but I'm still busting Stripers in the delta. Red boat has had to been there by now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ampm
05-06-2017, 06:32 AM
I trolled for an hour or so 2 weeks ago up the north fork, tried rapalas, kastmasters , apexes, etc no love. Toplined and 5 -8 ft otw. Wasnt expecting much, got there late, mostly wanted to see the conditions which are good. Still cold up there.

Folsomtroller22
05-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Has anyone heard anything about Folsom. Been getting calls from clients that wanna hit it but I'm still busting Stripers in the delta. Red boat has had to been there by now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We were out there on the 25th and trolled the south fork. One rainbow and many bass caught. No doubt if "James" shows up the trout and salmon will be jumping into the tightlines boat. Get to prospecting.

bigfin
05-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Has anyone heard or caught any of those Eagle Lake strain they put in last year? Curious to see how their growing. Been along time since I caught any Landlocked Salmon there kinda tough since they put that DAM Spillway in . BF