PDA

View Full Version : Sacto Nighttime Accessibility

FishFiend916
12-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Anybody know of any good spots to catch cats that will be accessible at night? I prefer lake fishing or somewhere with minimal current since all I got is trout poles. I live in citrus heights, but I'm willing to drive an hour or so but not too far....Any suggestions????????

MontanaN8V
12-08-2008, 01:33 PM
I take the kids to the port of sac, it is easy access, and good fishing, just not a lot of size on the cats. I use sardines or anchovies and do great. If ya want to go, pm me, always looking to go fish.

fishingfan
12-09-2008, 04:20 PM
it depends. do you fish by yourself or with a friend? the places that i go night fishing for cats are kind of a far reach away out in the boonies. i'd never even go there by myself at night. the day is fine though. ;D

ken_norris
12-11-2008, 10:30 PM
any boat dock ares still open to let us folk fish for cat at night or day... me and my lady just bought a new tent from carbalos so we can go night fishin even if its not a dock area.. we just want to fish for the night have some beers and not drive till mornining ... mostly catch and release and a good time