PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Josh Carp bait.

MB_Kevin
11-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Someone asked a while back on where to get it. I finally found some at wal-mart. It was not at some of them but this one had it. I couldn't find the old thread to bring it back up.

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7744/pb210086qk6.jpg

BIG_ONE
11-21-2008, 10:49 PM
nice! 8-)

but to me opinion, anything fresh and home made is always better ;D

fishingfan
11-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Back in the day when I was bored and went carp fishing I used that stuff! IMO it's a great carp bait!!! I use to buy that stuff at Wal-Mart all the time. I live in Sacramento and there are 2 Wal-Marts by me. The one on Florin doesn't have any but the 24 hour one in Elk Grove usually carries them. When I go to Oroville, the one there ALWAYS has them. :o

The only thing about them is, they work great but don't hold on as long as the corn meal that I make. I think it's because the sugar and syrup that they use for it dissolves way too quick in the water. >:(

MB_Kevin
11-22-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm not saying it is a good bait. I have never caught a carp on it but someone asked on here. I got it to keep in my truck for unexpected trips. It lasts longer then my homemade one. I also like the homemade one but don't always have it made when I am out there. It does smell good.

sean_mcguire
11-22-2008, 10:16 PM
thanks!! ;D ;D
i will probably look for it there.
all of my home made carp bait falls off of the hook :P