PDA

View Full Version : Masons room

Seeforellen
07-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Well we move into our new house after 8 months of building tomorrow. Thought you guys might like to see my boys rooms...

CRABBY
07-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Well we move into our new house after 8 months of building tomorrow. Thought you guys might like to see my boys rooms...Weird, I don't get it....To old I guess.

CrappieJed
07-12-2017, 06:20 PM
I get it I especially like the Brown trout wall. Now you want really have fun and you have extra wall. Get some of the kids slime they play with get the clear one put that on the wall for your mackinaw wall. Other then that really cool.

Seeforellen
07-12-2017, 06:40 PM
There ya go! Maybe Crabby hasn't seen a trout in a while...I think the slimers dots may be too labor intensive for my taste.

CrappieJed
07-12-2017, 07:24 PM
There ya go! Maybe Crabby hasn't seen a trout in a while...I think the slimers dots may be too labor intensive for my taste.
Bad taste is right yuk!!!

salmonid
07-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Cool paint work! I did something similar but easier in one room.. salmon blood color.

CAL.NDN
07-12-2017, 08:02 PM
Pretty cool. Hope you guys enjoy your knew home.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

CRABBY
07-13-2017, 03:11 AM
There ya go! Maybe Crabby hasn't seen a trout in a while...I think the slimers dots may be too labor intensive for my taste.LOL,well no offense guys but the brown trout thing did cross my mind but I just figured no way would anyone do that!!Oh well, guess I'll do a Hooter wall !! :rolleyes:

Owlman2
07-13-2017, 05:04 AM
Weird, I don't get it....To old I guess.

Don't feel bad...I didn't really get it either until the smarter guys pointed it out.

CrappieJed
07-13-2017, 08:24 AM
Don't feel bad...I didn't really get it either until the smarter guys pointed it out.
Thanks Owi

Troutbead
07-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Blue marlin and brown trout? Ok, i guess. Not my taste but not my home. Seen worse.

Legalbeagle
07-13-2017, 03:20 PM
Friggen awesome!

TexWalker
07-14-2017, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't have done that to my bedroom, but if my boy wanted it I would have done the same thing. All that matters is that he likes it, and it looks like he does.

Well done Dad!!! And forget what these other guys say. Its not their house, its not their room. Life is too short to not do what you want, and kids grow up way too fast to not enjoy doing things like that for them.

CrappieJed
07-14-2017, 12:26 PM
I wouldn't have done that to my bedroom, but if my boy wanted it I would have done the same thing. All that matters is that he likes it, and it looks like he does.

Well done Dad!!! And forget what these other guys say. Its not their house, its not their room. Life is too short to not do what you want, and kids grow up way too fast to not enjoy doing things like that for them.
x2
myself I like see the White House painted German Brown right Mason?

Seeforellen
07-14-2017, 07:15 PM
Its just paint. He also wanted a duck blind view of the marsh with ducks in the air, but the window made me do the trout instead. The rest of the house is quite tasteful except for my office ( which is full of heads and fish).
i never gave them much decorations in our old house cause I knew we would sell it. If the last thing they see when they go to bed and the first thing they see when they wake up are fish, maybe they'll want to keep fishing with their dad!

CrappieJed
07-14-2017, 07:37 PM
Its just paint. He also wanted a duck blind view of the marsh with ducks in the air, but the window made me do the trout instead. The rest of the house is quite tasteful except for my office ( which is full of heads and fish).
i never gave them much decorations in our old house cause I knew we would sell it. If the last thing they see when they go to bed and the first thing they see when they wake up are fish, maybe they'll want to keep fishing with their dad!
i hope he does greatest gift in life. Me and my dad fish a lot together and we love every moment. I was catching fish before I was two years old. My dad is 82 and we're going fishing tomorrow if it's just sitting on tailgate with live minnows in one of the cattle ponds. Your off to a great start

Seeforellen
07-14-2017, 07:42 PM
Mason is already spoiled!

chubbswheeler
07-15-2017, 09:56 AM
Blue marlin and brown trout? Ok, i guess. Not my taste but not my home. Seen worse.

"Obviously your not a golfer"

burninfuel
07-15-2017, 11:47 AM
Mason is already spoiled!

Not spoiled at all, just a great father. :heart:

MtnFisher
07-16-2017, 10:29 AM
I like it! Well done!

Genius
07-16-2017, 06:22 PM
Very cool. Thanks for posting.