PDA

View Full Version : East Bay Carp?

MinnowMagnet
08-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Has anyone been getting any carp in any east bay lakes? How abouit san pablo, any carp coming from there latly?

Live_Bait
08-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey Justin I saw those catfish you caught at Berryesa. Great Job! I met you about two years ago at the Rockwall. I'm a freshwater fisherman but in June and July I find myself at the rockwall while the weather around freshwater lakes are too hot. Anyway that day I met you I thought who is watching this kid to make sure he's safe. You were at the end of the wall trying to catch bait fish jumping from rock to rock pushing your hair out of your face....Anyway I just want to say I'm proud of you! I was like you at your age but you are so much more advanced with the different waters you get to fish and your family support! Keep on fishing and I'll let you know when I see you again. Back to your question, I fish the Cliffton Court forebay more than any other body of water. I have pullled in my Largest Largemouths and Stripped Bass there. But Carp, theres a ton! They actually bother me! I remember this year I was fishing I thought I saw a big log in the water but it was about 30 huge Carps lined up on the water with there lips sticking out of the water! It was freaky! So tell your family or get on bart off of 580 to Tracy get off at Mountain House and go to the Rivers End Marina...
I'm thinking of fishing for catfish at night either at San Luis or Berryesa this weekend what do you think?
Thanks,
Live Bait

Live_Bait
08-14-2008, 08:50 PM
P.S
How do I post pictures on this site?
Live Bait

Berryessa Kid
08-15-2008, 06:30 AM
Hey Livebait, I am with you that kid is a stud [smiley=thumbsup.gif] I have checked out a few of his videos. Good job Justin!!! I even recognize a few of the places.... Try using Imageshack or Village photos. There are many more but those will work. You have to upload every picture you want to post. The moderators have been really helpful to me 8-) Also PM me if you need help.... Steve.

MB_Kevin
08-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Picture Posting (http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?num=1196641859)

Good luck and If you have any problems you can PM me or just post the question here.