PDA

View Full Version : One Month to Pyramid Fest.

Captain Compassion
09-13-2017, 06:35 PM
It's getting closer. Only one month to the fest. Come one, come all.

There are some fish who would like to meet you.
http://www.graywave.org/sniffer/cs01.jpg

CC

Prettyman01
09-14-2017, 08:39 AM
Even less time till the opener!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

CrappieJed
09-14-2017, 10:17 AM
Even less time till the opener!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalkcome to the fest I would like to jaw with fellow Brown chaser

Prettyman01
09-14-2017, 01:27 PM
come to the fest I would like to jaw with fellow Brown chaserWill do what I can! Weekends are tough to take time off for me and I have some folks talkin about campin at Eagle Lake around that time... Time is limited so Pyramid will be my home until spring so I can meet up with you anytime you come back up this way.

Always need a good excuse to get to the lake! [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jetspray
09-15-2017, 04:58 AM
Will do what I can! Weekends are tough to take time off for me and I have some folks talkin about campin at Eagle Lake around that time... Time is limited so Pyramid will be my home until spring so I can meet up with you anytime you come back up this way.

Always need a good excuse to get to the lake!Mike it is family first, that's what is important. I had a problem with my computer, my son lives less that a city block away, he is an IT guy for the state, he stops by two days ago and orders the part, yesterday he installed it. Yes I did pay him, but the fact that he comes to help is a blessing. You do what you need to and fishing trips will go smoother, it all comes around.......Jetspray