PDA

View Full Version : Update from Rollins lake.

Freshwater_J
07-16-2008, 01:55 PM
about 11:30 am,*Using a dead worm and some powerball, I caught this guy... 3.7lbs... couple hours later, caught another one using a Blue gill while goin for bass. Sadly, the camera droped in the water while reeling in the 2nd.(the boss was not too happy) * :'(
*No fish were injured in the takin of this photo* *::)
*Both released

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x59/Mac_J18/DSCN1081-1.jpg

Phinger28
07-17-2008, 01:29 PM
what part of Rollins were you near? My friend lives nearby in Colfax, and we swim there all the time. Ive tried catching trout there with minimal results, but i did not know that there was some good catfishing to be had there.

chagovatoloco
07-17-2008, 01:49 PM
I will be there next week. at green horn. what camp did you catch this one from?

Freshwater_J
07-23-2008, 12:23 AM
I was camped at Greenhorn!! I was down by the water at RV2 and walked around to the lil cove.... It was like 1130 or so, and I got nailed... I was jus killin time and screwin around with my trout pole... and landed him with 4lb.. I was up to my armpits in water reeling, nervous i was gonna snap my line,... but I got him! ;D
Believe it or not... There was no action at night for me... Or there could have been but was too drunk to tell if there was a bite. :'(