PDA

View Full Version : quarry lakes anyone?

joshc40
06-27-2008, 07:33 AM
my friend Gottabkevin and i are planning to go fishing again at quarry but the actions been a little slow. are there any new spots or fish pantts that we need to know about? we got lucky last time with one trout even when the water was warm. surprisingly there was no catfish action going on, so if theres any tips or recent action going on please reply. thanks

-josh

UltraFace
06-27-2008, 01:14 PM
my friend Gottabkevin and i are planning to go fishing again at quarry but the actions been a little slow. are there any new spots or fish pantts that we need to know about? we got lucky last time with one trout even when the water was warm. surprisingly there was no catfish action going on, so if theres any tips or recent action going on please reply. thanks

-josh

well i am going there today an im gonna stay as late as possible so ill let you know. honestly my advice is to illegally trespass there at night lol jk...or am i? but seriously whoever heard of this BS about closing down water at night. im used to river fishing in the central valley where they cant shut us out and let me tell i had a way better time everything was more relaxed there.

also have you tried Vasona? thats the only other place ive tried in this area since i am new here but the fishing there isnt terrible, i usually at least get a few bites. one night we went there it was awesome we caught like 5 cats, all fairly decent size. this is only for catfish mind you i dont think there is much of anything else.