PDA

View Full Version : pmid 12-29

okie
12-28-2017, 04:36 PM
planning on hitting the pmid tomorrow with ivan, have a feeling we'll do pretty good sincemy son wont be with us. probably go south, last sunday there wasn't many fish from warriors to monument, that area has been just to good to not start there, but we've not lookedat the south end in a long time, so maybe we'll start there.
be safe

LineStretcher
12-28-2017, 04:43 PM
planning on hitting the pmid tomorrow with ivan, have a feeling we'll do pretty good sincemy son wont be with us. probably go south, last sunday there wasn't many fish from warriors to monument, that area has been just to good to not start there, but we've not lookedat the south end in a long time, so maybe we'll start there.
be safe

Have fun out there.. Hope you do well..

Sutter Creek
12-28-2017, 05:13 PM
Good luck.

hooks
12-29-2017, 08:46 AM
Good luck you guys
Iím sitting in the dr office right now. Waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okie
12-29-2017, 04:10 PM
Good luck you guys
Iím sitting in the dr office right now. Waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope everything goes in easy or comes out ok whichever it is.

we landed 16 I think I landed 5, had several just under 24, had 4 keepers.
hot lure was white flatfish with red nose.
be safe

hooks
12-29-2017, 05:21 PM
hope everything goes in easy or comes out ok whichever it is.

we landed 16 I think I landed 5, had several just under 24, had 4 keepers.
hot lure was white flatfish with red nose.
be safe

All my tests came back normal and my lipid panel is great. The Dr. scared me though. He gave me a year this time. Too long......I changed it to 6 months. July 3rd. Right after the season at Pyramid closes.

Did you guys go north or south?

okie
12-29-2017, 07:21 PM
All my tests came back normal and my lipid panel is great. The Dr. scared me though. He gave me a year this time. Too long......I changed it to 6 months. July 3rd. Right after the season at Pyramid closes.

Did you guys go north or south?

we went south to daego bay, across the south end of the lake, then north almost to blkhse,
then up to separator and landed the 4th keeper. water was pretty calm, a little breeze that
felt like it was coming from a freezer. think next trip will be north up to monument and troll
back south to warriors. just a guess, we'll decide when we get there. can you make it next
week sometime?
be safe

hooks
12-30-2017, 09:29 AM
we went south to daego bay, across the south end of the lake, then north almost to blkhse,
then up to separator and landed the 4th keeper. water was pretty calm, a little breeze that
felt like it was coming from a freezer. think next trip will be north up to monument and troll
back south to warriors. just a guess, we'll decide when we get there. can you make it next
week sometime?
be safe

Can't go Tuesday or Friday.:starrolling5ez::starrolling5ez::starrollin g5ez::starrolling5ez::starrolling5ez: