PDA

View Full Version : pmid 2-2

okie
02-01-2018, 01:16 PM
planning on hitting the mid tomorrow with ivan and don, hope the bite picks up. we'll let you know tomorrow evening. if anyone has been out recently, we'd appreciate it if you would let us know what, when and where they were biting. it's very enjoyable just being on the water with ivan and don, but catching fish makes the trip even more enjoyable. see you guys in the am.
be safe

hooks
02-01-2018, 01:33 PM
I can't make it tomorrow Bill. Dr appointment for Lisa at 10:30AM

I sent Ivan a PM last night. Go get 'em and good luck.

okie
02-01-2018, 01:49 PM
I can't make it tomorrow Bill. Dr appointment for Lisa at 10:30AM

I sent Ivan a PM last night. Go get 'em and good luck.

I thought you always made your apts on mon and Tuesday. we'll miss you...a little bit, but it gives me
and ivan a better chance at hooking fish.
be safe

hooks
02-01-2018, 01:54 PM
I thought you always made your apts on mon and Tuesday. we'll miss you...a little bit, but it gives me
and ivan a better chance at hooking fish.
be safe

​I just started doing that for my appointments. This is Lisa's appointment.

okie
02-01-2018, 02:48 PM
​I just started doing that for my appointments. This is Lisa's appointment.

let her know who's boss, tell her to make her apts on mon or tues.
be safe

hooks
02-01-2018, 02:53 PM
let her know who's boss, tell her to make her apts on mon or tues.
be safe

​Ya.....I'll get right on that!

okie
02-02-2018, 03:57 PM
hit the mid with ivan, beautiful day to be on the water, just a cool breeze, sunshine. headed straight to popcorn, saw a ton of fish, threw everything at them, they just wasn't hungry. trolled up almost to the nets. we each landed 1 fish. talked to several other boats, nobody had a big fish day, our 2 were about 22". after we left popcorn until we got off the water, we didn't see a total number of fish that would equal the amount at popcorn. maybe because hooks wasn't with us. thanks ivan for a great boat ride, it was very relaxing.
be safe

hooks
02-02-2018, 04:19 PM
Catching isn't the best right now. No skunk though for you guys. Did you notice anything going on at the nets?

Somethings gotta break open soon.

hooks
02-02-2018, 04:26 PM
So last time large numbers of fish up north and today large numbers of fish down south.

Nothing in between?

okie
02-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Catching isn't the best right now. No skunk though for you guys. Did you notice anything going on at the nets?

Somethings gotta break open soon.

one or two at the nets, but down south there were a lot scattered from popcorn to blkhse.
be safe

okie
02-02-2018, 04:43 PM
​Ya.....I'll get right on that!

I WEAR THE PANTS IN OUR HOUSE!!!

my wife tells me which ones to wear and when to wear them,
be safe