PDA

View Full Version : Any trout news for Bear River Reservoir, Silver Lake, and/or Caples?

soarwitheagles
02-27-2018, 07:42 PM
I have not gone fishing for over a year. Just wondering...

Any trout news for Bear River Reservoir, Silver Lake, and/or Caples?

I would like to try them in March.

Thanks,

Soar

Captain Compassion
02-27-2018, 07:55 PM
Winter has finally come to 88. Silver and Caples are frozen and had a couple of feet of snow over the last week. Big storm coming later this week with up to 6 feet of snow for the area. Bear is lower and may be clear but I suspect that snow may make access difficult. March may optimistic.

CC

Jetspray
02-28-2018, 04:19 AM
I just hope the snow pack is a great one this year, but who knows, I'm not a weather guy I just watch it. Last year was rough just to plant stuff and see it all go away in September with freezes........Jetspray

CRABBY
02-28-2018, 04:37 AM
I just hope the snow pack is a great one this year, but who knows, I'm not a weather guy I just watch it. Last year was rough just to plant stuff and see it all go away in September with freezes........JetsprayOur house is like a farm style with a big covered porch on the front,wife's miniature roses are in bloom right now along with other flowers,weird....Snow coming again today..

Jetspray
02-28-2018, 04:57 AM
Our house is like a farm style with a big covered porch on the front,wife's miniature roses are in bloom right now along with other flowers,weird....Snow coming again today..You might want to look at one of these Don, I have a set for my house, both the slip and slide and the hard headed rake.:cold1:......Jetspray

http://avalanche-snow.com/