PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Day of retirement !!Los Vaqueros

jb fishing
03-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Rented a pontoon boat with a couple friends to celebrate retirement!! Nice weather and good fishing ended the day with thirteen trout between us!

jvle95
03-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Congratulations on the retirement and thumbs up on a nice catch!!

salmonid
03-07-2018, 12:51 PM
Livin the dream now. Good going.

Don - Nevada
03-07-2018, 01:07 PM
When you are retired:

Every day is Saturday

and

You get paid to do nothing

Waterdog
03-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Great way to start retirement, it will only get better. You will get to the point where you wonít know what day it is, but then you will find it doesnít matter.

gmdcdvm
03-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Very nice. I'm thinking of taking my son there with his buddy and his buddy's dad this Sunday. Any details? Bait vs trolling? What baits or lures? General area?
I think his buddy's dad wants to rent a boat.
Gerry

jb fishing
03-07-2018, 06:13 PM
Very nice. I'm thinking of taking my son there with his buddy and his buddy's dad this Sunday. Any details? Bait vs trolling? What baits or lures? General area?
I think his buddy's dad wants to rent a boat.
Gerry
Caught them all trolling 3 and 4 inch Rapalas black and silver no weight added about 75 to 100 feet behind boat in Penn cove and Howden cove

Sgonzalez211
03-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Awsome! Congrats! Hopefully u have more days like this.

CAL.NDN
03-07-2018, 06:21 PM
You deserved it for being a productive member of society! Congratulations on your retirement .......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Polebrother
03-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Two-way congrats! The bad thing about being retired is you never get a day off. Takes a while to fully understand this. Again, congratulations!

Jetspray
03-08-2018, 04:27 AM
Two-way congrats! The bad thing about being retired is you never get a day off. Takes a while to fully understand this. Again, congratulations!Only two rules to being retired......1. You have plenty of time to take care of my problems (IE. you can wait longer for appointments, you can help me out with anything on any project because you have more time, you can watch my house, you can take care of my animals while I'm gone, you have plenty of time).......2. You are retired so you must be rich (if I were retired I would be a billion air (mostly air)).........Jetspray

Jetspray
03-08-2018, 04:32 AM
Caught them all trolling 3 and 4 inch Rapalas black and silver no weight added about 75 to 100 feet behind boat in Penn cove and Howden coveOver here we have had luck with lures that have an orange belly trolled much the same way. Favorites are ones colored like a brook trout or steel rap colors of that same type orange on the bottom. Looks like you have it dialed in, keep on fishing.:a-fish:......Jetspray

jb fishing
03-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Over here we have had luck with lures that have an orange belly trolled much the same way. Favorites are ones colored like a brook trout or steel rap colors of that same type orange on the bottom. Looks like you have it dialed in, keep on fishing.:a-fish:......JetsprayYoull have to show me how itís done up there when I move up there end of April ! ThAnks for the encouragement!! Jeff Bovero

BenderOfThings
03-08-2018, 08:25 AM
Nice, enjoy retirement! May you catch lots of fish!